11 | Great Sex & Steel Chairs

DOMINIK

THE CUNTMENT DAY ⚖️

Dom: When's our segment?

Damien: First last half hour of the show.

Dom: That's not confusing at all.

Dom: Do I have time to talk to Rosa?

Jd: Did you end up fucking the other night?

Damien: Language... In the words of Flo

Dom: Nope.

Dom: Careful just saying her name by the way, Rhea will still yell at you.

Damien: I wasn't the one who said she would look good in lingerie!

Dom: And I said what I said. Would I be wrong? Ellie I'm sure also would look great.

Damien: Dickhead.

Jd: Do you wanna make it to the end of the show Dom?

Dom: Oh, this is nothing. Wait until I start talking about that tattoo I know Flo has on her ass cheek.

Jd: Pardon?!

Damien: Huh?!

Finn: Alright...

Dom: What? She showed me when we were drunk one night.

Jd: What is it?

Damien: Yeah? Now we wanna know?

Finn: RIP: for everyone in this group chat.

Dom: If Rhea decides to even show up. Where is she anyway?

RHEA

"Suck my fingers like a good little girl, Flo." I whispered to Flo, coming to stand between her legs on the counter.

"A way to say hi." She replied with a smile and put her warm hands on my shoulders. We were both completely ready for the show starting soon, but I had a promise to fulfil. Needs to fill. Someone to slut out.

I held my two fingers out by her lips, watching her mouth. "Are you going to listen to me, or do I have to force my fingers down your throat huh?" I moved in closer, my eyes drifting down to the gap in her white dress. One I definitely didn't enjoy she was wearing in front of everyone, I even thought about accidentally spilling something on it so she'd have to put something less sexy on.

She tilted her head. Hair flowing down her shoulders softly. Pink lips smiling. Eyes warm, and sweet. She was so beautiful. "Your hairs getting so long." She said. Now she was just pissing me off on purpose. I went to move but she grabbed my wrist. "Wait, wait... You'll ruin my lipstick..."

Geez, whatever she wanted then. I rolled my eyes, glancing to my fingers and spitting on them. I heard her mouth part as she watched me do that, then push up her dress with my other hand. "Did I even need to wet my fingers, Flo? Or is your pussy already soaked enough?" I stopped when I found her wearing no panties. I looked at her smirking face. "When did you become such a whore huh?" I forced her panties to the side and swiped through her wet pussy. Smirking at her face turning to pleasure.  "And you were walking around this wet with no panties?

I really wanted to taste her...

Flo wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned, rolling her head back.

I took the chance to lean in and kiss her neck, smiling in amusement as I did it. Leaving black marks behind on her skin. They looked so sexy, I hoped she didn't realise and see and wipe it off before the show.