19 | Corruption & Built For Missionary

FLORENCE

"You have until I count down from three to get in this ring, Florence." Rhea growled from the ring, pacing like an animal. Waiting for me to come in. "Three."

I swallowed that lump in my throat down. "Rhea..." I started. I wasn't going to wrestle her... She knows I can't wrestle. Not with her. Keeping up with her in anyway. "Rhea, I don't want to wrestle. I can't and don't know how-"

"Two." Rhea ignored me.

I cleared my throat and put my arms out in stress. I couldn't believe she wanted me to get in the ring. She once got extremely angry at me for just getting onto the second rope. "Can we go home, Rhea? You know I can wrestle..." I shrug. "I don't know why you'd want to even-"

"One..."

Damnit.

"Baby, please." My voice was soft and gentle. "Can we talk?"

That didn't even affect Rhea. Her lips tightened. "Zero." She took a step towards me-

"Alright." I let out a breathe and put my hands out, stopping her. I crawled up to the ring and stood on the outside of the ropes. Peering back to Rhea who was still in the one spot, watching me. Mouth parted and eyes intense, like she was coming up with a hundred ways she was going to brutalise me.

I slowly stepped into the ring, and kept against the ropes as I looked at her. "Now what?" I asked quietly. Hand on the top rope.

Rhea looked at my hand still on the ropes. "What? Don't trust me?"

"I do." I nod.

"Then you know what you need to say if you wanna stop, Florence." Her eyes deepened, and this demonic, evil, smirking look came on here face. She moved and sort of began circling me. Eyeing me up and completely back down.

She got closer and I automatically moved, too, circling, wondering why she just reminded me of my safe word right now...

She wasn't going to...

She stopped moving and raised her chin confidently.

I was in a match with Rhea Bloody Ripley.

And I didn't want to be-

Rheas eyes flashed like she knew what just ran through my head. I heard her move behind me as soon as I did, turning around and grabbing onto the ropes and going to step out and-

Rheas arms wrapped around my body, pulling me from the ropes and-

She effortlessly threw me back across the ring, and I landed harshly, rolling with it and coming to a stop across the ring. But it was hardly as painful as it was with Becky.

I realised this ring was a lot softer. And I was thankful for at least that.

She just threw me across the ring though...

I looked up at Rhea who was glaring at me. I shuffled to one knee.

Rhea started again, coming over and-

I crawled away, trying to get under the ropes. Maybe I can get there and get out before she could-

Rhea grabbed my ankles and forced me over on to my back.

I pushed her away with my feet as hard as I could. She mumbled her anger with curses, flicking her hand out, and she reached straight for me again. "You're trying to run from me now? Huh?" She yanked on my thighs to pull me in, where she fell to her knees and between my legs. She pushed on my cheek degradingly and my head turned to the side. "I thought you liked to fuck around in the ring?" She nearly yelled at me. "You're running from me because you're scared? You're scared of me, Florence?" Her voice was so deep and so rough.