23 | Disgust & Dedications

DOMINIK 🫦

It took me a solid five seconds to even move or do anything. How hard I hit the door definitely didn't help.

I was disgusted. There was a time where this woman was my life, but now it was just blank. There was nothing left inside me that felt anything but disgust when I looked at her.

"Marie!" I shoved her off me, and it was probably too hard with how she held her chest and looked at me.

Eh, maybe it wasn't hard enough.

"Dom..." she whispered.

"No, Marie. This is fucking ridiculous." I snapped. "You can't keep-" I ran my hands stressfully in my hair. "You can't keep sticking around like you do. I know you know there's absolutely no chance of us getting back together. You fucking made sure of that."

"But-"

"No buts." I cut her off. "You can't keep coming onto me. It's not working and it's never going to work. The only reason you're hanging around is because you're jealous and don't want me with anyone else." I stared at her, growing a little out of breathe with how stupid this all felt. I was getting really annoyed with her.

"Is this about Rosemary?" She looked at me with disgust this time.

Rosemary? "Rosa?" I asked. "What did you say to her, I know you found her."

Marie shrugged. "Just made sure she knew we weren't done."

I had a feeling Rosa did not believe that, considering she still was around me. "But we are done." I say. "You're in my past, Marie. I don't care what you do, just get out of my life and forget it. Rosa is-" I cleared my throat. "She's my future alright. I have more feelings for her these last few weeks that I did those many years with you-"

Marie slapped me.

I grabbed my cheek and took a calming breath. "You're acting like I'm cheating on you, Marie!" My emotions were getting the best of me. In the background, I heard Rheas music begin to blare. Fuck, I needed to watch her match. "Whatever you're feeling, Marie. Hurt, jealousy, heartbreak, hate, whatever the fuck it is. Just know that you put me through that too, and it was fifty times fucking worse." And I turned around and left, slamming the door to the room behind me.

FLORENCE 🌷

"THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!" Devoured the stadium. This time, it wasn't just the music, it was Chris singing it, which made me feel jittery again.

Why was he so scary?

A part of me was upset that I didn't get to introduce Rhea during her entrance, but Chris was going to do an amazing job at it I was so sure.

Rhea came out on the stage all confidently, which made me smile because I was worried she was stressing out again. Oh, and the smile she had, I could see this meant a lot to her.

She did her stomp and fire exploded as she did, then raised her title in the air.

Her and Chris spent some time on the stage and I probably could have cried from fear and happiness when they both screamed at eachother.