4 | Flochet & Fucking Around

FLORENCE

I MISS FLOCHET!

I cringed as my eyes found the sign being held up right near the barricade. The innocent woman was waving it around, and when she saw me looking from the ring, she waved.

I waved gently back, even though I didn't like her sign shipping me and Trevor.

"THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!" Screamed through the stadium, and I wondered if I should ask the young woman to hide the sign... She still had time.

"And her opponent." I begin. "Representing The Judgment Day. From Adelaide, South Australia. She is the women's world champion, Rhea Ripley!" And the small crowd cheered for her as she walked down the aisle. The live shows were always significantly quieter than the televised shows, yet, they were always so much more chaotic and entertaining.

Rhea slowed before she kept walking, and I knew she saw that sign just nearby. She backtracked and stared at the sign, reading it.

Please just leave it...

She didn't. Of course she didn't.

She ever so calmly walked over that way.

Staring down at the sign

Staring down at the sign. "Really?" She snapped at the woman. Then she yanked the sign from her hands and ripped it in front of her, smirking as she dropped it on the ground.

At least she didn't spit on it or something... Burn it and set the whole arena on fire.

Yet.

When she got up onto the apron, and into the ring. She gave me a little flirty smile before settling in the corner, deep in a squat position.

Before my announcement, I couldn't help but look her way again, and her eyes were on my bare legs, but then she moved them away and stood up.

Christ almighty.

I announced the title match, swiftly moving from the ring as I took a spot by a barricade. Then I watched my wife absolutely obliterate Shayna and Nia, coming out with the win.

RHEA

When I got backstage, and wiped my sweat off, I found Finn. Ultimately not Ryan. "So where is he now then?" I stared at him. "Since his fucking safety and my trust means nothing to you."

Finn scratched his head and I could pull all of his hair out. "Dom took him."

I shook my head at him, wanting to throw him into the wall. Scanning the backstage area...

Where the fuck is he?

Stomping my way around, i shoulders pst anyone in my way, until I finally fucking saw Dom with Ryan in his arms. Jey, Sami, Seth and Chad all surrounding my son, playing with him. "He's not a fucking share-"