5-O: Shattered

Araba: (While Interu is away, I have been training on my own.

I may never catch up to her might, but I still enjoy the process of making progress with my prowess.

I suddenly sensed something in our base in the woods with [Spatial Perception].

And a moment later, she arrived via teleportation as expected.

However, I am surprised to find that she is much larger than before, with the upper half of a Human situated on top of her spider head.

It would appear that she had gained enough Experience to reach LV50 and evolve into Arachne.

But she was nowhere near that when she left, to gain that much would suggest...)

<You took part in their war, did you not?>

Interu: <Yeah, yeah, not supposed to get involved in Human affairs and all that junk.

And things went south when your boss sent the Demon Lord to kill me okay? Don't judge me.>

Araba: <The Maker did!?>

Interu: <Yes, probably because he hates me.

And the worst part is that I can't find it in me to blame him.>

Araba: <You need to behave from now on!>

Interu: <He said that too.>

Araba: <This is serious, Interu.>

Interu: <I know!

Nai wa, so how's the->

Araba: (She turned to look at the town, which is on fire.)

Interu: <...What the fuck?! Araba?!

You are supposed to protect the town in my absence!>

Araba: <I never agreed to it.>

Interu: <You stayed silent instead of talking about how we aren't supposed to interfere again!

I thought you reluctantly agreed or something!>

Araba: <I did not care enough to argue then.

It was foolish for you to make such assumptions in the first place.

Let this be a lesson to confirm things where possible.

And do not think about getting involved again, you are in enough trouble as it is with the Maker.

We should leave and continue our way to Lost Neon.>

Interu: <...To do what exactly?>

Araba: <For you to grow beyond everyone in the System, and perhaps surpass it all together.>

Interu: <And what does that accomplish?>

Araba: <Your glory.>

Interu: <...Yours you mean.>

Araba: <Pardon?>

Interu: <You can't reach the same heights as me, you don't have the potential.

But you still want it, so you push your dreams onto me instead.

And when I shine like a star or whatever, you get to pat yourself on the back for a job well done for being there for me or whatever.