The Over Possessive Billionaire

Chapter 1
Alison POV

I'm walking home very sad because my dream job didn't accept me. I was interviewed this morning. A lady read my files and after, she decline me. Me!!!

As I was about to shed a tear, some guy, a bit taller than me bump into me and all my papers in my folder scatter. He began to pick them up and I help him.

"Next time watch were your fuc-" he started to say. He's the one who bump into me and he's going to curse me. He look me in my eyes and start to stammer.
"I'm...so s-sorry... I um... d-dont."

I cut him off."It's okay. It was my fault." I couldn't curse him. He's so handsome. He had dark brown eyes like mine his hair is the same colour of his eyes,he's in a black suit, he look rich... and very familiar.

We stand there looking at each other.... for who knows how long until the rain began to fall.
We run into a restaurant for shelter.

"Can I get you something to eat? It's the least I can do for bumping into you."

I want it but I can't. This is a 5 star restaurant and the food here is very expensive. I didn't say anything.

"Don't answer that. If you say no I'm still going to buy you something. Find somewhere where we can sit. I'll be right back." I smile and then he walk to a waiter. I thought the waiter is to come to us.

I found a table set for two near a window. I look outside and wonder where am I going to find a job. I sign.

I try to sit properly and fit in with the people in the restaurant. I'll never fit in. I'm wet and in a short skirt and a regular blouse. I roll my eyes and hope that no one stares at me.

Two minutes later he's back with the waiter who have our food. He sit in a chair infront of me. The waiter place the food on the table. I have no idea what it is.

"Enjoy you date." The waiter said.

"It's not a date." I said and he walk away, maybe frightened at my tone. "Thank you. You didn't had to do that."

"I can afford it. Just eat." I blush and started to eat. The food taste really good. "so what are you doing in town all by yourself?"

"I came for an interview for a new job."

"Did you get it?"

"No and I really need a job."

"I can give you one. You can be my PA."

"Don't you already have a PA?"

"Yea."

"Then why do you want a new one."

"Because the PA I have now told me that her doctor said that she can't travel for to long and most of my meetings are not in New York. She said some other things but I block her out. She was boring me."

"Oh." How rude?

"Do you accept?"

"I need an interview first."

"Fine. Tell me about yourself."

I told him about myself but I didn't tell him my name I don't know why. I didn't get around to that and that should have been the first thing I tell him.

"Your hired." he said. I want to jump up and down so badly right now but I have to just keep calm. I smile.

We talk and laugh for a long time. His conversation are very interesting and he's so funny.

One of his conversation draw my attention the most. He said. "I haven't talk to someone this good since I was a teenager. I had a best friend that was one year younger than me. You remind me of her. Same personality and physical features. She had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes just like you. We use to live in Everdale scheme. "

"What's her name?" I use to live in Everdale Scheme. I might know her.

"Alison. Alison Perrish. " Oh my God that's my name and I had a best friend like him too. "I loved her but when I was going to tell her she told me that she's moving and I never saw her again."

"I knew you look familiar. I'm Alison Perrish and I'm the girl you fell in love with. " I blush. I loved him too. "Your Stephon Vancouver right."

He became speechless and he just nod. We stand up at the same time and he hug me while lifting me up in the air. People must be watching but I Don't care . I missed him so much. He was about to kiss me on my lip when I stop him.

"I can't kiss you. I have a boyfriend." He put me down and he look so sad. To tell the honest truth I'm sad too. "It's getting late I should go."I pick up my bag and folder and was about to leave when he stop me.

"Here's my number." He give me a card. I put it in my bag. "Be at Vancouver Corp at 8:30 for you job. Tomorrow I'll tell you what I expect you to do." I smile at him then left.

I'm staying at my boyfriend Bryan house. My best friend Riley that I live with is on a month vacation with her boyfriend and I Don't want to stay at home by myself. Where we live there's a lot of criminals.

As I close the door Bryan greet me at the door.

"Hey baby." He hug me then give me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Hey."

"Did you get the job?"

"I got A job." I emphasis the A.

"What does that mean?"

"I got a job that I wasn't expecting. Can I tell you about it tomorrow I want to sleep right now."

"Yea." I look him in his blue eyes. His hair is blonde and he's a little bit taller than me.

I walk towards the bathroom.

"I can't believe I let you out of the house in such a short and tight skirt showing your sexy leg." He said in his sexy voice and I blush.

I stop at the bathroom door. "I'm going to have a shower."

"I'm coming."

"I told you before I can't bathe with you. I never bathe with anyone."

"Why?"

I ignore him and walk into the bathroom closing the door behind.

I take a quick shower,put on my night clothes and go to bed. I snuggle into Bryan's arm and fell asleep comfortably.