Chapter 28

Alison's POV

Flashback

Church was great, awesome, fantastic. Honestly, I never thought I would say this about church. It was so fun and the church members welcomed me and Aria to there church. It was like we were royalties. We even sung at the church... 'I almost gave up' and 'Great is thy faithfulness'. Stephon's mom was responsible for who should sing but that person had the chicken pox so Aria volunteered us... not her us.

After that me, Sophia and Aria went shopping. I bought a pink bikini, two yard blouses, pink shorts, a red colorful yard dress and black, pink and yellow panty , Sophia bought a red bikini and Aria bought a purple one.

After we went back to Stephon's mom's house, I head straight to the room and saw him sleeping. I change into a red spaghetti strap blouse and a black panty and lay beside him. He's totally naked. I shook my head. I fall asleep on my belly peaceful.

Flashback over

"Sleeping beauty....wake up." I wake up and yarn. I look at him and he is sitting on the edge of the bed. I sit up and he's still naked. "You woke up. Strange."

"It's because I'm well rested."

"I like the things that you bought."

"Really. There's nothing interesting in them."

"Really? Okay. So how was shopping with the girls?"

"Okay. Thanks for lending me your credit card. Just take the money out of my pay."

"Okay."

"Okay. No Ally I won't take any money from you or anything."

"I was just joking. I'm not going to take any money from you."

"I should have used my credit card if only I didn't left it. I remembered putting it in my purse."

"Here." He takes up my card from under his pillow. I don't even know why he has a pillow. He always have to sleep on mine with me or he won't be comfortable.

"You didn't." He hid my card from me. He's so snicking.

"I did."

"Your in so much trouble Mr." He kisses me on my lip.

"Am I still in trouble?"

"A bit." He kisses me again but longer.

"Still?"

"No."

"Good. Wanna make out."

"I thought you would have said sex."

"Not after yesterday."

"Your not going to have sex with me?"

"You'll have to beg."

"I'm not a begger and can you please put on some clothes."

"No. I know you want to."

"I'm not begging." He kisses me again. "Okay fine. Please."

"Your so funny. I think you need to beg a little,bit more."

"I'll rip your testicles off."

"Feisty. I like. But we can't take long. I want to see you in your clothes after we take a long bath."

"Okay." He takes off my blouse and panty and through them on the floor. I close my leg and laugh.

"A little shy." He laugh.