Chapter 21

Stephon POV

My head hurts so badly. I open my eyes. What time is it and why am I in a purple room? Wait. It's the guest room. Did I get drunk? Where's Ally? Oh wait. I forgot. I'm not speaking to her right now. I brush my teeth, wash my face and then walk into the TV room. Ally was fast asleep. I don't want to wake her. I don't want to talk to her at this moment. I walk over to the intercom and press the button.

"Adam. I need you up here right now. If your busy send Jake." I said.

"Yes sir." Adam said.

"And send someone up to do the laundry and to make me some tea. Adam do I have to go to work today?"

"Yes sir. The Red and Ray company."

"Fine. What ever." I realise the button.

"Good morning." I look at Ally and roll my eyes. I didn't say anything. "Okay then. I can make you some tea if you want." I roll my eyes again. I'm not going to talk to her yet. I'm sure she's not going to leave me this evening. I have a long time a head of me. I want to show her how much it hurts me to see her talking to her ex.

"Um... sir you wanted to see me." I look at Adam and a lady that was standing beside him.

"I need some coffee."

"Right away sir" the lady said and then she walk towards the kitchen.

"Adam tell Miss Perrish that Jake will take her to and from work. Tell her that-"

She cut me off. "God dam it. Stephon I'm right here. You can tell me that to my face."

"As I was saying. Tell her that I don't want her to bring me my lunch or my breakfast and that if I want her to do something I'll send someone." I total ignore her. I know that this will hurt her feelings but she hurt mine first.

"Um Miss Perrish-" Adam said.

Ally cut him off. "I already heard. Can you tell him that he's a son of a bitch and that if he wants to fire me he can. I don't give a fuck."

"Tell her that I'm not firing her." I said to Adam. Adam didn't said anything. "You can leave now Adam." He walk through the door and I look at Alison and she was crying.

"I hate you. I really really hate you. I thought I loved you but I was wrong. Where's the guy that I knew when we were smaller. Where's the guy that I was with last night? He's not here that's for sure. He's gone and some devilish bitch took over his body."

Oh no. I didn't want this to go like this. She just said she hate me. My heart... it's broken. "Ally I'm-"

"Save it. I should go. I'll take my clothes some other day. I'll just take my work clothes and something to walk in." She walk towards the guest room slowly. What have I done. I sit on the floor and start to cry.

Alison POV

I can't believe what just happened. I thought he loved me but I guess I was wrong. I knew he would be angry with me this morning but not this angry. I put one off my yellow and green dress in my hand bag. I grab my purse but left the phone he gave me. I put on a bra and a pants. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I cried harder. I put on one of my white flats and walk to the living room.

I saw Stephon crying on the floor. I really don't care anymore.

"I'm leaving now."

"Alison. Please don't leave me. Will you be at work?"

"Yes."

"Jake will take you."

"I don't have any money at this moment so I'll walk to the girls apartment, have a shower and then I'll be at work. I left my credit card and my other purse in the bag my clothes are in at the girls apartment."