Chapter 8

Alison POV

It's 1pm right now. Me and Stephon are sitting in the coach, the one in the TV room waiting for Adam to bring our lunches. I'm staring at the white walls in the TV room while Stephon is playing in my hair. I'm in a short yellow dress and Stephon is in a T-shirt and a sweatpants. Stephon moves his hand from my hair to my naked legs.

"Loving the dress baby." He whispers in my ear then suck my earlobe.

"Sir...sir." Adam call from downstairs.

Stephon walk over to the door and press the button. "Come on up." Stephon said.

Stephon sit on the couch but he was sitting a good distance away from me. Why?

"Can you get something for me to drink please?" He look at me and smile.

"Yea sure." I smile back at him.

I walk to the kitchen for some champagne for him to drink.

I walk back to the TV room. Stephon is still sitting in the couch. He have pizza in his hand. I didn't know rich people eat these food. I give him the glass of champagne.

"Where's Adam?" I ask him.

"He just left. He said something about my mother and father coming here at 6:00 and my friends coming at 5."

"Oh."

"So that gives me 4 hours, 5 hours top." He grab my hand and I fall on the couch. He's really close to me. He puts his arm around my neck and I smile.

"I didn't know rich people like you eat pizza."

"Sweetheart I love, not even like, loveeeeeeee pizza." He smile at me. "Hungry."

"Very."

He turn on the TV so we can watch some movie or series while he feeds me. He sits closer to me; I don't know if that's even possible. He kiss my cheek then continue feeding me.

********

It's about 3:30. We've  just finish watching 3 episodes of Young and Hungry. It's very funny. It's one of my favorite series now.

Stephon lift me up and place me on his lap. We're face to face and my feet are wrapped around his waist. He kiss me deeply. Our tongues dancing and circling... Oh my God. I'm in heaven. He's such a good kisser. He's way better than the rest of my ex's.

My arms around his neck and his hands running up and down my thighs. This feels so good.

"Sir... sir....sir." someone from downstairs called.

"Just ignore them angel." He continue kissing me.

"Sir... your friends are here."

He stop kissing me. "Fuck." He said angrily . I climb off him and sit in the chair. He walk over to the door and press the button. "Adam what are they doing here? You told me they're coming at 5."

"I told you that there coming at 4 and your parents are coming at 5."

"It's not even 4pm."

"I know. Oh... and Chris is here too."

"Send them up... Oh and send up a maid or maybe two to clean."

"Yes sir."

He release the button and walk over to me. I stand up.

"I'm really sick and tired of people disturbing us. Sunday, since it's your birthday, were moving out of the state okay."

"You really have money to waste."