Epilogue

Stephon's POV

"Daddy... catch me." Amelia, my 6 year old daughter said. She run around on the big lawn we have. Me and Ally have our 3 stories high mansion. Ally said she didn't want anything too big and I can't argue with my wife.

I run after Amelia until I finally catch her.

"Again... again!" She shout I laugh. I just love hearing her talk, it's so sweet and cute.

"Where's mommy? I want to spend some time with your mommy." I said.

"I want to spend time with you."

"Just give me 30 minutes."

"You're not fare."

"What if mommy want to play with me? I have to play with her or it wouldn't be fare. Because I spend hours with you and I don't spend any time with her."

"Okay. Fine." She sigh.

"SS reporting for duty." I look at Shane, who run over to me. SS means Super Spy. Shane is 5 years old.

"I'm not talking to him. I'm leaving." Amelia run into the mansion.

"Super Spy, tell me stuff."

"Some guy is in the house talking to mom and he can't stop looking at her face and her big chest." 'My' breast. I clench my fist.

"You go and talk to your sister, I'll deal with it." I walk straight to our huge living room to see some guy with blonde hair and gray eyes. I don't like him. "Ally?"

"Hey Stephon." I sit beside her and kiss her on her cheek.

"Who's this?"

"One of my friends. His name is Clark." I shake his hand.

"Hi. I'm Stephon, Ally's husband." I said telling him that she's mine.

"Yea. I was just leaving."

"Okay. Bye." Ally said and he walk away. "What does SS mean? I heard Shane saying it."

"It's for me to know and you not to find out." I pinch her on her nose.

"A secret.... okay."

"Okay."

"I taught you were playing with Amelia."

"I told her I want to play with you."

"I can't. Stella need to get there feeding." Stella is our 3 weeks old daughter.

"Yea!"

"I didn't say I'll feed you."

"Please. I want milk."

"No."

"You're not fare." Now I see how Amelia feels. "I'm not talking to you."

"Okay because Ava was going to take them for the day but I see you don't want to.... play." Ava is the babysitter.

"I'm talking to you now."

"But I'm not talking to you."

"Please." I begged.

"No."

"Mrs Vancouver, I want to have sex and I will get what I want." She laugh.

"We'll see about that."

"Please princess."

"No."

"Please."

"Okay fine. Be in the bedroom in the next hour."