Chapter 46

Alison's POV

I hear the door open and I open my eyes. I look at the door and it was dad who came to check up on us. He always does that before he goes to bed. He turn on the light and look directly at me.

"Pumpkin are you okay?" No. My tummy hurts like hell.

"I'm okay." I lie.

"Get some sleep. It's after 6."

"And you're not in bed?!!"

"Your mother had to tell me to go to bed and my other friends to go home."

"If Stephon wasn't holding me, I would come over there and slap you."

"Ally?" I heard Stephon say. I look at him but he is still sleeping. "She's mine. Leave her alone. I love her." He wrap his arms around me tighter making my tummy hurt even more.

"Don't pay him any mind. He's like this sometimes." I tell dad and he nods.

"Get some sleep." I nod and he left closing the door behind. I struggle out of Stephon's grip and sit up. He pat beside him, feeling if I'm there. He rest his hand on my thighs. I shake my head and smile.

"Stephon." I shake him awake.

"Yes baby. Are you okay?"

"Um... never mind. Go back to sleep."

"Does your tummy still hurt?" I nod. "You could have tell me instead of sending me off to bed. Do you want any tea?"

"Ginger please." He kiss me on my forehead.

"I'll be right back." He leave the room while I rub my tummy and play with my hair. I feel so sticky. I'm going to take a shower. I climb out of bed and take up my other pyjama and walk into the bathroom and take a shower.

"Ally, are you in here?" I open the bathroom door and continue vomiting in the toilet. "Oh my God Ally! Are you okay?" He hold up my hair while I vomit. "Why didn't you call me?"

I stand upright and look at him. "I just came to take a shower and then start to vomit." I wash out my mouth with mouth wash. My tummy hurts like hell. I hate feeling so much pain.

"The tea's in the kitchen." I nod. I was about to walk out the bathroom door when he lift me up bridal style and carry me to the kitchen, where mom is cooking breakfast.

"Morning mom." Stephon put me on the wooden stool around the countertop and kiss me on my check.

"Hey. Are you feeling better?"

"No."

"Hush. Stephon is taking care if you. You don't need me. Right? Please, don't need me."

"I don't need you."

"Great. Bye." She left.

"She's been taking care of you since you started?" I nod. "When did you start?"

"Grade six."

"So early?"

"Yep." He take up the tea and a spoon.

"Do you want me to feed you?"

"You can go back to bed if you want."

"I won't sleep until I know you're okay." He look at the tea. "Drink it hot." He take up a spoon full, blow it and then put the spoon at my lip. I take a sip.

"I don't want anymore."

"It doesn't taste good? I made it... well your mom told me what to do."