Chapter 35

Stephon's POV

"Still mad?" I ask her. I showed her all the clothes I bought from the store near my mom's house and she was super mad. But she cooled off and wasn't mad anymore since I told her that this time I'd bring back most of them and she agreed with me, but why is she looking so mad?

"Yea. A bit."

"I love the restaurant you brought us to. I own it you know?" Trying to change the subject.

"No I didn't." She smile. She's at the other side of the circular table set for two.

I hold her hand. "This should have been one chair."

"You complain too much."

"And it should have been one plate and one fork."

"Oh no."

"What?"

I look behind me and saw a guy walk over to us. I don't even know him and he doesn't even work here. He's in a white shirt and a jeans black pants. He's tall, has brownish black hair and about over age. I squeeze Ally's hand.

"Can we help you?" I ask. He was staring at Ally and Ally stare at me. He better stop looking at her right now.

"I wasn't hear to talk to you, I'm here to talk to Ally." How dear he? How does he even know her name?

"I don't want to talk to you." Ally said. How does she even know him? I shift in my seat.

"But-" he stammered and I cut him off.

"She doesn't want to talk to you so just walk away."

"Who the hell are you? Can't you see I'm not talking to you?" I let go of Ally's hand and clench my fist. She rest her small arm on my fist trying to calm me.

"Leave Andrew. I'm kinda on a date and your interrupting us."

"I don't give a fuck."

"Dude. Just leave because if you don't I'll do something that I'd totally regret." I try to be calm.

"Ally we need to talk somewhere where this dumass isn't."

I stand and I was about to punch him but when I look at Ally, I just couldn't. She really hate seeing me like this and I didn't want to fight in her presents this time. I sit back down.

He was about to punch me in my face but I caught his fist. "You don't want to mess with me.... nor her or you'd be making the worst mistake of your life."

"What can you actually do?" I grab him by his collar.

Some waiter walk over to us. "What's going on? You two are band from this restaurant. No fighting."

"You can't band me from this restaurant." I said and roll my eyes.

"Really. It's not like you president Obama that I 'can't' kick you out. 'Can't' is such a strong word."

"Who about I say I'll fire you?"

"You can't do that."

"'Can't' is such a strong word."

"You two need to leave or I'll call security."

"Go ahead." I sit back in my chair.

"Your not leaving?" Andrew ask.

"Stick around five minutes. They can't kick me out."

"Tough guy. By the way. The only reason I'm here is because some chick paid me to get Ally back."