Chapter 38

Alison's POV

I wake up and look at the time. It 12:30am. I sigh. I feel so thirsty. I look at Stephon and he was still fast asleep. He start to pat beside him, feeling if I was there. I quickly lay back down, just so that he wouldn't wake up. He wrap his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I roll my eyes. I try to struggle out of his grip but it didn't work. His grip loosen and I break free.

"Ally?" I heard him say. I look at him and he was still asleep. I put on some clothes and walk to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I turn around and saw Stephon. He's only in a pyjama bottom.

"Go back to bed. I just came here to get some water and I feel hungry."

"Your not pregnant?" His face lit up.

"No. I'm not pregnant. I'm thirsty and I just want something to eat. That's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Can you just go back to bed? How did you even wake up?"

"I noticed that you weren't beside me."

"How?"

"My arms weren't wrapped around anyone."

"Just go back to bed, I'll just drink something and eat a biscuit."

"Let me." He pure some water in a blue plastic cup. I drink the water and then he use his thumb to trace my bottom lip. He takes the cup from me and put it in the sink."Do you want me to order something for you?"

"No. Why would I want you to order something for me?"

"Because your hungry."

"I just want a biscuit, that's all."

"So you craving for a biscuit." Is he thinking that I'm craving because I'm pregnant? I'm not even craving.

"No. It's just that I don't want to look after anything."

"I will."

"No thanks."

"But why?"

"It's late okay. That's all."

"Do you want a peanut butter sandwich?" I nod. I take up a plate, two slices of bread, the peanut butter and the knife. "Ally?"

"Hmm." He takes the knife from me.

"I don't want you to use knifes."

"It's dull."

"Don't care." I roll my eyes. "I'll do it."

I fold my arms, knowing that he doesn't know what to do. He look at the bread blankly, trying to figure out what to do.

"Want some help?"

"No. I know what to do."

"50 bucks say you don't." I joked.

"Okay. I don't know what to do. I'll get the 500 bucks."

"First of all, I said 50 bucks and second, I was just joking."

"50 bucks says you weren't."

"I was."

"Hundred bucks that is. You'll see it on your pay cheque." Shit. I walked right into that trap.

"No. And I'm so serious."

"Okay fine."

"I don't have to threaten you."

"Nope." That's weird. That's the first. "Anyways how do I do this?"