Chapter 17

Stephon POV

I'm sitting in the back of my car. Adam is driving us to work. I'm so tired. Last night when I reached home, I had to blow dry Ally's hair. I didn't want her to catch a cold.

My hand is on the back of the seat and Alison snuggle under my arm. She's wearing a red dress with a black belt and a black thigh high, or high thigh... what ever they call it, stockings. I'd pay any amount of money to fuck her in them.

"You okay?" I don't know why, but I always know when something's wrong.

"I'm okay."

"Your lying."

"I'm not-"

I cut her off, "What's wrong?"

"My feet hurts."

"Do you want me to massage it?"

"No, I'm okay."

"No your not. Just let me." I move to the far left of the back seat bring her feet with me on my lap. I take off her shoes and massage her feet.

After I was finished I move back beside her but her feet were still in my lap.

I whisper in her ears. "Baby your tempting me." I run my hand on her thighs.

"With what?"

"Your stocking." She bite her lip. "And that two. Stop biting your lip." She didn't stop. "Stop. I don't want to....entertain Adam." I give her a little spank on the side of her butt.

"Ah." Ally cried.

"Shh." I smirk at her. "Come to Washington with me please."

"I have work to do here."

"You don't have to do it. Just quit and I'll take care of you."

"No. I want to work for a living. Stephon your spoiling me."

"Let me please."

"No!"

"Fine. But I owe you money. I used your credit card to pay for your liquor."

"Did you hear what you just said? My liquor I pay for it. You don't owe me anything. I owe you money for the grocery."

"I'll take it out of your pay check. Every month your pay check doubles."

"Stephon. Can we just have all the arguments you want after you come back?" Sounds fair to me.

"Yes. Now kiss me. You taste like strawberry and I love strawberry." I kiss her passionately then deeply. I run my hands up and down her stocking. My hand travel under her dress and feel her panty.

"Stephon Adam's in the car."

"He's not watching." I feel her panty and realise that she wearing thongs. "Oh my God Ally. When did you put on thongs?"

"You were on your phone."

"Don't you have a shorts or something. I don't want anyone to see it. And when I'm gone, I'm leaving security guards to protect you."

"From what?"

"Anything."

"I don't need them. I can protect my self." She said angrily.

"You need to put on a shorts. Ones in my suit case."

"You brought one of my shorts with you?"

"I packed clothes for you to come with me."

I kiss her and run my hands up and down her panty.

"Are you going to work or are you going to a contest to see who can turn on Stephon Vancouver the fastest. Your winning baby and I hope there isn't anymore contestant. I only want to see you." I move my hand from under her dress and play with her dark brown hair.