Chapter 39

Stephon POV

"Stephon?" I heard Ally's innocent voice. She climb off my back. How did Bryan escaped?

He won't escape hell this time.

Two security guards walk up behind them.

"Ally try and get out of her."

"How?"

"Joe, Jaden, Tyler. Get the girls out of here."

"I'll get them out of here. You two help Stephon." Joe said. Riley, Emma and Emily were closer to Joe, but Ally was behind me.

"Ally?"

"I can't move. I'm scared."

"Somebody carry her out of her... now."

"I don't think so." Bryan said.

"If you ever dear to come near her, you touch one lock of hair on her head, it's war."

"I'm so scared."

"That's why you brought two security guards to back you." He clench his fist and move closer to me. I step a few steps forward because Ally was too close to me and I don't want her to get hurt.

Bryan tried his one trick on me, to punch me in my face, but I caught his fist. That trick never worked on me.

I kick him then push him on the floor.

"Who's next in line?" Andrew move closer me, trying to kick, thumb and throw me on the ground, but I prevented all of that from happening. Instead, I did all of that to him.

The two guards move closer to me. They started to thump me, most of them I sited but the kicks. I got most of them in my belly. They're stronger than me. I slowly fainted.

"Stephon! Help!" I heard Ally cried. I have to get up. I force myself up to see Bryan holding her.

"Let her go."

"As you wish." He throw her into the deep part. SHE CAN'T SWIM!!! I dive into the water and it took me 5 seconds before I saw her sink. I swim after her and then bring her to surface. She cough out some of the water. I hold on to the side of the pool and she hold on to me tightly so she wouldn't drown. I look at her face and she was terrified which made me so angry. I swim to the other side and get both of us out of the pool.

"Stephon your bleeding."

"You bitch." I shouted at Bryan. "What would you do if she had drown? You don't love her. You want revenge. Just because she didn't slept with you and she did it with me, you want revenge. And let me tell you motherfucker, she's great in bed and you'll never.... never get to know how great she is, not if I'm living." I look at Ally and she was still cry. How could they do this to her? My little angel. I put her down.

I run over to him and the next thing I knew is that Bryan, Andrew and one of the guards were unconscious. I beat the hell out of them. That's for hurting my baby.

Tyler and Jaden were fighting the other guard until the guard fell unconscious. Which left Maya?

"I love you Stephon." She smirk.

"I love Ally not you."

"Stephon let's get out of here before they gain consciousness." Tyler said.

"Ally?" She was so scared that she didn't move. I walk over to her and lift her up and walk her to the vehicle. I wrap a towel around her and quickly drove off.

"What just happened?"

"Ally I'm sorry."

"For... what?" I look at her and she was trembling. I felt cold too but Ally was freezing cold. I stop the car in front of a supermarket. "Why... did you... stop?" She said between shivers. I put on my shirt and my pants on her, even though they we big for her that was on the back seat. "Stephon?" She burst into tears.