Chapter 5

Alison POV

Me and Stephon are walking towards his house. His house is very huge. It's five story house.

"You like it." Stephon ask.

I nod. "It's beautiful." I smile at him.

"Not as beautiful as your smile." He smirk at me and I blush.

There are two security guards at the front door. They open the door to let us in.

This place is huge. The walls are painted white, the tiles same colour and security guards are swarming the place. Trust me, no one can break into this place.

We walk into the elevator and he click the 5th button.

Shit. I forgot about my clothes. There at... Bryan's house. As I remember his name I start to cry but didn't make a sound while my tears fell.

"I hate to see you cry." He stare at me.

"I forgot to take my clothes from Bryan."

"I'll let my driver get them for you. I don't want you seeing him again." The elevator door open.

There's like a hall with a doors on both side but I can see that the rooms are wide.

He open the left door and we walk in.

Wow. His room is so beautiful. The walls are white. There is a huge TV room, a huge living room. There are three sofa set. Two in the living room and one in the TV room. The TV of course, is flat screen. There's a DVD player and a center table. Its like his apartment even though he has s living room and TV room on the bottom floor but I doubt he even use it since he gave one here.

"Wow. Your house is so beautiful."

"Are you hungry because I know I am?" He grab my hand and we walk to the kitchen.
His kitchen is also huge. Marble countertops and everything a kitchen should have.

This man, I think he's the chef,is in the kitchen cooking something. He's about 5 feet tall, have blond hair and he look like he's in his late 30's.

He turn around and face us. "Mr. Vancouver your food will be ready in five minutes.... who's this?"

"This is my PA, Alison... Alison Chris, Chris Alison, " Stephon said.

"Nice to meet you." Chris hold out his hand for me to shake it. I shake it and smile.

"Come." Stephon hold my hand and we walk to the dinning room. The table is so big. It can hold about 24 people.

Stephon and I sit beside each other waiting for Chris to come with our food.

Stephon POV

I'm sitting impatiently waiting for my food. Damn it... where the heck is Chris with our food.

All I can remember is the kiss in Alison office. It was so magical. I've been waiting for a kiss from her for like... forever. She seem to enjoy it since she moan.

I hope she sleep with me tonight... even though that will never happen.

Her boyfriend dumping her is the best news I've ever heard.

"Dinner is served." Chris said and disturb my thoughts. He place our dinner on the table. It's white rice with shrimp and juice. "If that's all I should go."

"Yes. Thanks Chris."

"Your-" Chris stop walking and turn around. "Did you just say 'thank you'?"

"Please don't make a big deal about this."

"You just said 'please'."

"Good Bye Chris."