Chapter 24

Stephon's POV

My head feels much better. As I open my eyes, I'm looking at Ally's breast... she has on one of my shirts and her panty. Her arm is wrapped around my neck and she's pulling me closer to her. My phone rung. I look at Ally and she's still sleeping. I take up my phone off the side table and answer it.

"Hello." I whispered.

"Sir, Martha's here." Adam said.

"What time is it?"

"After three."

"I told her to come at four."

"She said she can wait here if you had anything to do."

"Tell her Ally's going to take a shower and then we'll be there." I hang up. "Ally... Ally baby wake up." I shake her awake.

"Hmmmm yea."

"Wake up."

"Hmmmm." She turn her back to me.

"Baby wake up."

"No!" I shake my head. I walk around to her side and lift her up. "What? I'm up. I'm up."

She rest her head on my shoulder and continue sleeping.

"Wake up."

"Leave me alone."

"Oh my God Ally. My head hurts. I'm going to faint. I'm having an asthma attack." I acted.

"What? I'm up." She look me in my face and I laugh.

"Good. We need to take a shower but we have to cool off first." I place her on the bed and I sit beside her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better. Now I can take care off you."

"I want to take care of you. One more day."

"It feels weird."

"Welcome to my world."

"Oh come on. I'm not that bad."

"Your right. Your worst. I had muscle contract and it's like I had a heart attack."

"I don't remember that."

"Really. Remember the first day when I stayed here. I had muscle contract and you wouldn't even leave my side."

"I purposely did that. I wanted to sleep beside you and it worked."

"And the time when splinter got into my foot."

"I dressed it, that's all."

"You wanted to carry me for the whole day."

"It's just who I am. I feel good doing all those stuffs. If you want or if you need to take care of me, you can do it tomorrow all day."

"Really."

"Yea. But that doesn't mean that I still can't take care of you that day. Deal."

"Deal."

"Oh and when you close a deal you should kiss you boyfriend."

She laugh. "Ok." She kiss me on my lips.

"Normally we kiss twice."

"Ain't gonna happen buddy."

"Come on. I deserve it."

"I need to take some pills." She changed the subject.

"What kind of pills?"