Chapter 15

Stephon POV

My little angel is still sleeping. Even when she sleeps she's flawless. My birthday girl; I can stare at her until I die. I love her so much.

I hear my phone ring. I answer it quickly so that it does wake my princess.

"Hello." I whisper.

"Mr. Vancouver it's Dr Francis. Is Alison feeling better."

"Yes much better." I walk out of the room so I wouldn't disturb Ally.

"Is she still vomit?"

"She haven't vomit since the last time you came. She's been drinking soup alone."

"Oh. I think she can eat other foods now. But if she vomits maybe tonight or tomorrow she might can eat anything she wants. Oh and if she vomits she can eat fruits and orange juice."

"Okay, thanks. I have to go now." I hang up. I walk to the kitchen and everyone was there eating there breakfast. They were still in there pyjamas. Chris was in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning." I said politely.

"It's afternoon." Emma said.

"Really."

"Yep."

"Where's Ally?" Riley ask.

"She's still sleeping."

"That's so Ally. She once slept through an entire day."

"I do that like once a year. I was going to give her breakfast in bed."

"She loves when guys do that."

"Sir. Here's your breakfast and Miss Perrish breakfast." I take the tray from Chris.

"Thank you." I nod. I walk back to my room. I place the tray on the bedside table and walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk over to the bed and wake Ally.

"Baby... wake up." I shake her awake.

"Yes... what?"

"I brought you breakfast in bed." She sit up and look at me.

"Morning baby." She smile at me.

"I love when you call me baby." She blush. I kiss her.

"I love when guys bring me breakfast in bed."

I sit on the side of the bed and face her. "Dr Francis called. She said you might can eat regular food now but if you vomit you only can eat soup, fruits and orange juice."

"Oh. I'm going to brush my teeth first." She walk to the bathroom and I follow her. "I thought you already brush your teeth."

"I did."

"So..." She give me a 'what are you here for then?' look.

"I'm going to brush your teeth."

"No your not."

"Yes I am. Remember the promise."

"Oh. I forgot." I lift her up and place her on the counter that surrounds the basin. I take up my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. I brush her teeth and then she wash out her mouth.

I lift her up and carry her on the bed. I sit on the bed and face her.

"I'm going to give you some of my waffles and tell me if you feel like you want to vomit."

I feed her a piece of waffle. She swallow it. I look at her for a while.

"I don't feel like I want to vomit." She said happily. I hug her and give her a kiss on her cheek.