Chapter 2

Stephon POV

I hardly slept last night. I felt so sad when Alison told me that she had a boyfriend. Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I thought that we were meant to be. I thought God gave me a second chance with her but I guess I was wrong. When she told me she had a boyfriend I just felt so sad,disappointed.

What does this guy have that I don't? Is he more charming than me?DOES SHE EVEN LIVE WITH HIM? DOES SHE SLEEP WITH HIM? Does she even love him?

Alison look so beautiful in that short tight skirt of hers. How am I going to behave today when I see her?

If only she was mine. Her beautiful curly,long dark brown hair, her light complexion, her beautiful smile. Fuck, she's too beautiful and irresistible.
I wore my best suit to try and impress her so that she can see that I'm the one she wants... and only me, but for a strange reason, I know it's impossible.

Its 8:30, I'm waiting for her in my office to enter. In like two minutes there's a knock on the door.

"Come in."I shouted. Alison walk in and close the door behind.

She look stunning. She's in a pink and black dress. The dress is short enough to show a hint of her thigh.

"Good morning sir." She walk in front of my desk and smile.

"Good morning." I want to tell her how beautiful and sexy she look in her dress but I don't want to scare her off. What I want to do right now is tear her dress off, fuck her right here right now on my fucking desk. Stay calm, stay calm my inner conscience speaks to me and I listen.

"Are you okay? You're staring at me." She look at me and her smile faded. I didn't even know I was staring at her.

"Um...uh." I couldn't say anything. What's going on with me? This never happened to me before. I feel so desperate for her right now. I was still staring at her simply perfect body. I need to snap out of this but I can't.

"You were going to tell me what I'm going to be doing as your second PA."

"Oh. Oh Yes." I was still staring at her. "Take a seat." I point to the chair in front of my desk . She sits quietly and cross her legs. Oh my,those legs. I want to run my hand up them right now.

"Are you okay?You haven't taken your eyes off me since I came."

"I'm okay. Your just so beautiful." I can't believe I just said that to her. I try to change the subject."Okay, so your going to bring my breakfast and lunch to me and when I'm finish work by the latest 8pm you can leave."

"That's it."

"No! Of course not," seriously she taught that was all."You'll have to assist my other PA Maya and go to meetings with me and take notes."

"Okay." She smile at me. I can't take this anymore. She needs to leave right now because I swear that if she don't I'm going to kiss her...and maybe other things.

"Your office is down the hall, take a left, third door on the right. Maya's office is exactly beside yours. The forth door."

"Is that all sir?"

"Ask anyone where the kitchen is. I'm starving. The chef will give you the food on a tray and you bring it to me. Do you understand."

"Yes sir." She smile and leave my office.

Alison POV

I walk into my office to put down my bag. Wow this office is so big. Air condition, a normal desk, a sofa set, a flat screen TV, a computer and a few bookshelves with a lot of books. Why do I have such a big office and a flat screen TV? I wonder,how did Stephon get so rich? He wasn't poor but he definitely wasn't rich.