Chapter 3

Alison POV

Oh my God. I can't believe he still like me. What should I do? I look at him then continue eating.

I just remember about the phone he gave me. I take it up off my desk and hold it out to him.

"Thanks. But no thanks. I already have a phone."

"Keep it. It's for business purposes."

"Why such an expensive phone?"

"It's advanced."

"Take it."

"Just take it Alison. I can't bring it back. If you don't take it my money would just go down the drain. You'll need it for research and stuffs."

"Okay fine. But it I ever quit or get fired you have to take it back."

"Deal. I hope you don't think about quitting."

"I don't."

"Great."

"How did you get so rich?"

"I always wanted to be a CEO. I did well in school. You inspired me to follow my dreams. I had a grandfather that I didn't know about. Couple years after you left, I met him. He was rich but my dad didn't want anything to do with his money. I told my grandfather what I wanted to become. My grandfather died when I was 22. Some of his companies and money were in my name. The companies and money was passed down to me and to the rest of my family. I made a lot more money off the other companies I started." He look so sad. Maybe it's because he miss his grandfather.

"I'm sorry about your grandpa." I give him a quick hug.

"It's okay...but I guess I can use another hug, a bigger and longer hug." He smirk and I smile then I give him another hug.

After a while he break the hug."Um... I came to tell you that I'm going to a meeting right now and I want you to come. It starts at 4:00. Can you come, please?"

"Sure, if it's not far away and I can reach back by the latest 7 to finish the Red and Ray and your mother's speech."

"You can finish it tomorrow and my mother's birthday speech can be done even next week. I don't want you going home by yourself too late in the night okay."

"Yes,sir."

"Can you please stop calling me sir, you know my name."

"Okay, Stephon. "

"I should go. Be at my office in the next 15 minutes." He leave and I continue eating.

I walk to his office after I finish eating. He gave me a book to write notes in,two pen and a pencil.

The drive was a 45 minutes drive. The meeting is so boring but I had to listen attentively and take notes.

After the meeting was over he brought me to Bryan's house.

"So you live here?" He ask me as he park the car on the sidewalk infront of the house.

"For a while. I'm staying here with my boyfriend for a while."

"Oh." He said sadly. I shouldn't have mentioned Bryan. "Bye."

"Same time tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night." He nod.

I walk inside of Bryan's house. "Where have you been? Who was that that just drove you home?" Bryan said angrily.

"That's my boss. I just came from a meeting with him and then he took me home." He look very angry. "It's not what you think? Don't you trust me?"