Chapter 20

Stephon POV

Flashback

As soon as Alison left my office to meet the girls at her old apartment, I followed her.

I wasn't going to but Jake, the driver I ask to bring Ally to work and spy on her, told me that some guy came to talk to her. He described him and from that minute, I knew it was Bryan. I couldn't believe that Alison spoke to Bryan and I told her not to.

After she moved all the things in the moving vehicle, it drove off and then I saw her walking towards some chicken and chips restaurant. I followed her.

When I looked in the restaurant, I saw her and Bryan talking. I felt so jealous.

I sit around a table where they couldn't see me.

I saw Bryan look at her the way I always do. I tried my hatred of Bryan and the way he look at her to myself. I felt so over possessive. I walk over to them and throw Ally over my shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

"Stephon? Oh no." Ally said.

"How could you do this to me?" I asked her. I look at Bryan.

"Stephon, put me down, I don't want anyone to see under my skirt."

"No one will see anything," I point at Bryan. "especially you."

I walk her to the car. I place her in the passenger seat at the front of my car. I buckle her seat belt and then walk around to the drivers seat. I sit in it and buckle my seat belt.

"Stephon, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry you went behind my back or sorry you got caught?"

I drive back to my house and park in front of the front door. I look at her and roll my eyes. She unbuckled her seat belt.

"Stephon, I'm really sorry."

"Get out of the car Alison."

"What? Your not coming inside with me. Where are you going?"

"I'm going on a date with my ex. Who should I pick.... maybe Maya." I shouted. I look her in her eyes and she was crying. "Get out of the fucking car Alison."

"Are we over?"

"I don't know. Just get out of the car... NOW." She jump when I shout at her.

"You want me to leave?"

"Yes."

"Fine. Tomorrow evening I'll stay at Emma, Emily and Riley's place. I can't go over there right now." Wait what? I don't want her to leave me, I just want her out of this fucking car. "Good night Mr Vancouver." She walk out the car and close the door behind. What have I done?

Present.

I stare at the staring wheel and interpret what just happened. After about 15 minutes later I walk into my house with a sad face.

Alison POV

I can't believe what just happened. I walk into the guest room and cried. Just when I thought that Stephon wouldn't have broken my heart, Bammm he wants me out off his house. Guys are jerks. I know I shouldn't have talk to Bryan, but Stephon can't tell me who I can or can't talk to.

I turn on the TV and Ella enchanted was going on. Just the show I want to see. I roll my eyes. I turn up the volume and they were sing don't go breaking my heart. Just the song I wanted to listen to. It made me cry harder. I roll my eyes and turn off the television. I take a quick bath and put on one of my blouse and panty. I lay on the bed and stare at the TV.