Chapter 10

Stephon POV

What have I done? I finally got Ally and now she's leaving me. I want to kill myself right now.

I'm stand at the door watching her stand on the sidewalk. What kind of boyfriend am I?

"Adam....Adam." I shouted. Adam run to my side. "Get my car... please."

"Yes sir."

Adam drive my car to me in about 2 minutes. Alison just got in a cab. Fuck. I wonder if I can catch up.

Adam give me the keys. I drove away by myself as fast as I could. I spot the cab. It's driving towards the city.

How am I going to apologize to her so she can forgive me? Keep your eyes on the road my conscience shouts at me.

The cab stops at some club. She get out of the car and walk into the club. Is she going to a party to get drunk? I park my car and walk into the club. It's very crowded. Coloured lights, loud music, my head is hurting me. I walk through the crowd. I saw Alison talking to the bartender. I couldn't hear what they are saying. I stand in a corner where she couldn't see me and I watch her. She look so cute....and very angry.

I look at myself and saw that I'm wearing the shirt and sweatpants I had on this morning. I don't really care if anyone recognize it on me.

Some group of girls stop in front of me. I roll my eyes.

"Hey hottie. Where did you fall from? HEAVEN." One of the girls said. I roll my eyes. The girls are blocking me. I can't see Ally anymore.

"Oh my God. Girls, it's Stephon Vancouver." Another girl said. They start to scream, making my head hurt.

"Excuse me I'm looking for someone." I said. I really want them to move out of my way right now.

"Who? Your girlfriend?" One of them said.

" Yes, so get out of my way." I push them out of my way. Ally wasn't around the counter. Where Ally was all I saw was some empty wine glasses.

I look around the club. I saw some guy near to her. I walk towards her. I'm about two feet away from her when the guy was about to touch her breast. I grab his hand.

"Don't even think about it. She's mine." I said angrily. I release his hand. "You okay." I ask Ally.

"Never better baby." She hug me. She's drunk. I can tell. She kiss me on my lips and I kiss her back.

"Your not mad at me." I ask her.

"Why would I be mad at you? Your so fucking hot."

She try to take off my shirt.

"Oh my God Ally, not here baby."

"But I want you...now." she smirks at me.

"Later." I was just joking. If we're having sex for the first time, I'd like her to remember.

"Yea!" She said childishly.
"Your drunk."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Do you want one?"

"Yes."

"I'm not letting you have another."

"Why? Steph please." She look at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No."

She kiss me. "Please."

"No."

"I'll strip and make everyone see everything."