Chapter 22

Alison POV

I'm so tired. It's Friday and Stephon didn't come to work, he did come yesterday either. I had to do all the work. We're still not talk and all I live on is ice-cream and liquor. It makes me feel better.

I walk into the girls apartment.

"Hey honey. How was work?" Riley hug me.

"Awful." I eat a piece off bread and take the pills that Dr Francis gave me to take so that I won't get pregnant.

"Stephon still didn't come to work today?"

"No. I'm hungry and so tired."

"You know why? Because your not eating anything and your not sleeping."

"How can I sleep when I have to stay up late doing work?"

"Jaden went to see Stephon and talk to him. He just called and said that he's looking horrible. He's said it's because of the breakup."

"We're not broken up, we're just not talking to each other."

"Oh. Jaden said he's drinking a lot of liquor and every liquor that he's finished with, he throws them in the wall."

"Good for him."

"Ally he's going to kill himself with liquor. Just talk to him."

"I'm drinking and I don't see him coming here."

"I doubt he even know that your drinking."

"Maybe if he comes here and apologize to me I might talk to him but for now, he doesn't exist."

"He loves you."

"Don't care."

"I think you do. That's why your still crying, eating ice-cream and drinking." She's right.

"Where's Emma?" I change the subject.

"She's in her room texting Joe."

"She doesn't have to stay with me and neither do you. I'm going to say good night to her, take a quick shower and get some sleep so I can wake up early to finish up some work."

"Oh k."

I knock on Emma's door.

"Come in." She shouted. I walk into her room. "Your home early what time is it?"

"To 7."

"Well at least it's earlier than yesterday when you came home. Emily told me that you came in after 9."

"I did. I had a lot of stuffs to do."

"Oh." I take my pyjama out off my bag and a panty.

"I'm going to move my things in the washroom."

"Okay. Emily said you can sleep in her room."

"No thanks. I'm okay sleeping on the carpet." I take my things other of her room and put them in the washroom. I take a quick shower and then fall asleep on the carpet.

Stephon POV

"Jaden, what happened?" I look around the room and there were lots and lots of broken glasses.

"You got drunk."

"Is Ally at the apartment?"

"Yea. She's pretty drunk too... on and off."

"Really. I need to talk to her. I can't live like this anymore. I need her."

"I think she's extra mad at you because she's the one that had to do all your works."