Chapter 23

Alison POV

"Riley are you awake." I said with my eyes closed. I got some good sleep that I don't even want to open my eyes.

"Yea."

"Can I have my ice-cream please? The pink and green one. I fell so lazy that I don't want to move. And why is the floor so soft?"

"You should know. Are you going to eat?"

"I don't deserve to eat. This agreement that me and you know who is in, it's all my fault. Can you please put on a scary movie? I want to see how it feels to not have anyone to comfort me when I'm scared."

"Yea. Sure."

"Why are you hugging me by the way?"

"It's not me."

"Emily?"

"Emily's not here remember."

"Emma?"

"She's in her room."

"Then who?"

"Just open your eyes and see."

"Can't bother."

"Then your not going to know who it is then." I open my eyes and look who it is. Stephon!!!!

"Oh my God Riley how could you do this to me?"

"Good morning to you too." He smile at me and I roll my eyes. Shit. My head hurts. I sit up.

Riley gives me the ice-cream and a spoon.

"Thanks."

"Do you want me to feed you?" Stephon ask. I roll my eyes.

"Don't you need someone to tell me what you said? Why don't you call Adam?"

"I want to talk to you directly."

"If it's not an apology, I don't want to here it." I roll my eyes. "Could you hold this? I'm going to brush my teeth and wash my face." I give him the ice-cream and walk to the bathroom. He put the ice-cream on the countertop and follow me.

"Ally I'm really sorry."

"That's not a good apology." I brush my teeth and wash my face. "Could you put on a shirt please?"

"You have my shirt." I take off his white shirt and throw it at him and he caught it.

"Can I use your toothbrush I don't have mine?" I look at him from head to toe and roll my eyes.

"Yea. But put on your shirt." He put on his shirt, brush his teeth and wash his face.

"Can I get a kiss?"

"No. I'm still mad at you." I walk out of the bathroom and take the ice-cream off the counter. I sit on the floor and eat the ice-cream while I watch Helix. I'm so scared already. Stephon sit beside me and wrap his arm around my waist. "Don't." He remove his hand. He start to blow down the bed.

"Ally. I'm going shopping for some food. Do you need anything?" I look at Riley. She's in a pink plain blouse a pencil foot pants and a pink flat shoes.

"One more of this ice-cream."

"Where's the money?"

"Look in my car, there's money under the drivers seat. The key is on the bookshelf. Buy her what she likes. Chocolate, ice-cream, sweets and flowers please." Stephon said.

"I only want the ice-cream and I don't want you sending your money on me." I look at him.

"As I said the money is under the seat." He said again. Riley take up his car keys and walk through the door and close it behind her.