Chapter 41

Alison's POV

"She has the the list of don't." Stephon said. I try not to roll my eyes. I look at Shay and Aria who is in the couch opposite to us. They are grinning like two lunatics. We're in the living room and because Stephon has work to go, he left Shay in charge of me.

"Where's the list?" Shay ask. I give him the list and he roll it out. "Dude don't you think this is too much. You'll be back in the next two hours."

"Don't care. Shall we go through it?"

"No." Stephon lean forward and grab the list from him.

"She shouldn't leave the house until I come back. She shouldn't be left alone. She should be under 24 hour watch-"

Shay cut him off. "Don't worry."

"I'm not worried."

"Yes you are." I said. "I'll be okay. Don't worry. I won't leave the house."

"Promise."

"I promise." He starter to kiss me on my lip. His lips move down my cheek to my neck, where he licked and suck.

"Hey guys, we're still here." Shay said. My eyes widen and Stephon stop. I forgot that they're here. "Get a room." Stephon smile at me.

"Later Blossom."

"Blossom?" Shay laugh.

"Better than Cherry or Cherry Lips." That's what he call Aria. His smile fade. "Bye Blossom."

"You said that already."

"So I should just leave like that?"

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't get my good bye kiss." I kiss him on his cheek. "Not there, on my lips." I kiss him passionately.

"Bye."

"I miss you."

"You haven't left."

"I know. I don't want to leave you."

"I know.... bye."

"Bye. I love you."

"Love you too." He kiss me on my cheek then left.

"Don't bath until I come back?" Shay said reading the list. He look at me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I flush.

"Who's Maya, Bryan and Andrew?"

"Public enemies."

"Don't let any guy near her until I get back?" He started laughing. I roll my eyes. "I didn't know Stephon is possessive."

"You have no idea." My phone ring. I take it up and answer it.

"Hello." I answered.

"Ally. Are you okay?" Oh my God, it's Bryan.

"Not that you care. I don't want to talk to you."

"I love you."

"I don't."

"You did."

"I didn't. I love Stephon. Not you."

"You use to tell me that you love me."

"And you believed me."

"Yes I did."

"Good for you." I hang up.

"Who was that?" Aria ask.

"Bryan."

"He's on top of the don't list! Don't talk to him or see him! It's what it say. You broke a rule already!" His eyes widen.