Chapter 50

Stephon's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see Ally looking straight into my eyes, tears flowing down her face. I dry her tears and pull her into my arms, giving her a thousand kisses.

"You're okay!"

"What's going on Ally?"

"You've been unconscious for 3 days and I was unconscious for 2." My eyes widen. I didn't even realized that I was in the hospital.

"What happened Ally?"

"Andrew hit us both in the head."

"That explains why my head hurts."

"Your head hurts?" I nod. "Nurse!" She shouted.

"Wait! Andrew hit you?" I jump up. I pull all of the cards attached to my body off me. "Where is he?"

"He's in this hospital. Stephon why did you just take off the drip?"

"Which floor?" I run into the hallway and down the hall to the waiting room, were I saw mom, dad, Shay, Aria and Sophia. "Where is he?!" I ask them feeling so angry.

They hug me and ignore my question.

"You're okay." Mom look at me from head to toe.

"Mom where is he. Where's the guy that hurt my Ally?" A tear fell down my face.

"Gone to prison. He just got discharged. About a minute ago." I run into the open elevator and close it before anyone could catch me. I click on the 1st button impatiently wait for it to open.

As the elevator door open, I run out to see too guards in my way.

"My doctor left without giving me a prescription." I lied. I look outside, seeing a doctor walking away. "There he is. Excuse me." I run outside and saw two policeman bring Andrew to there car.

I run over to them and pull Andrew out of there arms, holding his collar.

"How dear... how dear you put your hands on my girl?!!"

"I hit her in her head with a board." My eyes widen. The cops are trying to get me away from him but they couldn't.

"A board! Fuck, I'm going to kill you and I'm God damn serious!" I thump him right at his temple which made it start to bleed. The cops try again but I wouldn't budge.

"Stephon stop!" I heard Ally. I turn around to see her all innocent looking in her nighty. Her eyes are swollen from crying and her face filled with terror. I have to comfort her now.

I push Andrew on the floor and Ally came running into my arms.

"Baby I'm sorry. I should have protected you."

"How did you know that Bryan called me?"

"I had my phone company listen to your phone calls from strange numbers."

"Oh. Stephon, I couldn't bare to see you without money, that's why I had to go."

"Ally I love you, way more than my money. I only love you. I don't care if I lived without money. If you're not with me I don't see how I can live."

"I love you Stephon."

"I love you too Blossom.... did you eat?"

"I was on drip."

"But you're off now."

"I couldn't eat without you and I want chicken." I laugh.

"You'll get your chicken. Do you know where my phone is?"

"No." I playfully bite her on her ears. "Stop." She giggle.

"Do you want me to baby?"

"No."

"Let's go home."

"You can't leave. I can leave in the next 2 hours but you can't leave." I sigh.

"You have to stay with me... don't worry. I'll get a nurse for myself." I lift her up bridal style and take her up to the 10th floor. I look at mom and dad who were looking at us.

"Stephon, put me down." Ally whisper.

"No way." I look at them still looking at me. "Why are you guys staring at me? I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Mom ask.

"Is there anything I can do for both of you?" Dad ask.

"I want to go home with my baby."

"Your baby needs to sleep. She's been up for the last 24 hours."

"What?!" I shout. "Why? I'm going to put her to sleep. Can we leave now?"

"Stephon Vancouver?" I look at the nurse. "You need some rest."

"I want to go home now, just get me a nurse so I can go home with my Ally."

"It will take sometime. Someone needs to sign some papers and we'll find you a nurse. It will take about an hour." I roll my eyes.

"Dad, you sign the papers and someone go and buy fried chicken for Ally. I'll be in my bed." I walk back to the hospital bed I was in and lay on the bed with Ally. I look at her and she was sound asleep.

"Ally!" I shout. We're back at home and I'm stuck in bed with some nurse watching over me.

"I'm coming."

"Can I go to her?" I ask the nurse.

"No." I roll my eyes. Ally walk in with white rice and curried shrimp.

"Here you go." She sit on the edge of the bed. "I made it for you."

"Do you mind?" I ask the nurse. She walk out of the room closing the door behind.

"How rude?" She slap me on my arm.

"I want to see 'my' breast." I smile. I grip her breast. "Why are you wearing a bra? Take it off and the rest of your clothes." I smirk.

"Your parents are in the living room."

"I want to taste 'my' breast."

"Steph, you should be sleeping."

"I know but I just want to taste them." I sit up.

"Eat your food."

"Did you eat?" She shake her head. I slip my hand into her bra, playfully playing with her nipples.

"Stephon!" I heard dad call. I growl. I take my hand out of her bra.

"Come in." I lift Ally up and place her on my lap. Dad walk over to us.

"The cops said Maya, Bryan and Andrew are in a prison very far from here."

"What did Maya do?"

"She was the on sabotaging your work."

"Oh, good."

"Did you eat?"

"Ally was about to feed me."

"You two make a cute couple. When are you two going to get married?"

"Sooner than you can imagine."