35

Chloe's POV

I yarn and rubbed my eyes. I am so tired. I only slept for what 2 hours but I have a job.

I continue cooking.

"Good morning Miss Lockhart." Rodger said.

"Just Chloe."

"Yeah. I didn't know you're up. I was just dropping off the things for your homemade milkshake. Are you okay?"

"Yeah just tired."

"Go and get some rest. This isn't good for you."

"You sound like Caleb." I look at him. "Okay. Five minutes."

"Okay." I finished cooking and put the dish of food on a tray.

I walk up to the room and wake Caleb with kisses.

"Good morning sweetie." I kiss him. "Breakfast in bed." I kiss him on his cheek 3 times.

"Good morning to you too. I have to say, I love the kisses and the breakfast smell nice. Thank you."

"It's my job."

"I'm going to brush my teeth and wash my face." He went to the bathroom and I ate some of his food. "No don't wait for me at all." He said sarcastically.

He sit down and took the fork and started feeding me.

He stop after a while and studied my face. "You have bags under your eyes. You look tired." I look down. "I just remembered. Chloe you were up 4 am this morning and it's now 7:13."

"Funny story." He got up and turn his back I'm guessing that he's trying to calm his self.

"Babe go to sleep."

"Can you put me to sleep? It's hard for me to sleep." He took up the plate and took a bite. "Finish eating."

"Okay. I'll eat while I give you the talk."

"About my virginity. That ship sailed long time." He laugh and I feed him.

"You need to sleep. 3 hours is not good enough for you. You need more than 8."

"Okay but I just can't sleep." He rub my stomach.

"Just a few more months then you won't sleep at all." He finished eating and drank the orange juice. "When you wake up you'll get milkshake." He kiss my stomach. He climb into bed and I hugged him.

"Thanks."

"It's my job." He grip my butt. "I love that fat ass of yours."

"Caleb! I'm trying to sleep."

"Okay baby girl." I hug him tightly. I just love him.

***************

"Babe." He kiss my cheek and I woke up easily. I stretch and yarn. "Hey. Get some food to eat then if you want, I'll put you back to sleep."

"What time is it?" I lean on him and he wrap his arms around me.

"2pm."

"I didn't made you lunch and drop.... Wait, why are you home?"

"I took a day off to take care of you. Well not really a day off because I'm working." I look at his laptop.

"Oh I'm sorry. Don't let me disturb you." I got up.

"you're not." I went into the bathroom and used it.

"Join me in the shower?" I ask him then saw my milkshake and I can safety say that I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. I even dreamt about it.