Chapter 48

Stephon's POV

Tonight or tomorrow, Ally stuff will finally be over and I'll get to fuck her, yeah!

We're in a penthouse near where I'm working.

I pat Ally's side of the bed and she wasn't there. I open my eyes and the bed is empty.

"Ally!!" I walk out of the bed and into the kitchen. Something smells good. Lazania. "Ally baby!!"

"I'm right her." She pop out from under the counter top.

"What were you doing under the counter? You could have bumped your head." I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her on her nose.

"Good morning."

"That kiss meant good morning."

"Oh."

"What are you cooking?"

"Lazania."

"You could have just order room service instead of leaving me in bed."

"I'm surprise that you didn't wake up any sooner." She smile. "Go and brush your teeth, wash your face and put on a shirt. I want to feed you even though I had my breakfast already. This is actually my lunch."

"You actually eat breakfast without me?" I lightly slap her on her butt then grip both of them. "Bad baby."

"You haven't seen bad yet."
"Can't wait to see her in bed." I smirk. I walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and walk into the dining room. She around the table, with the lazania in front of her. I pull a chair as close as possible to hers and sit beside her.

"What time do we have work?"

"I don't know. Maybe 1:30."

"It's after 12."

"Okay."

"How long is the drive?"

"About half an hour. Don't worry. We'll reach there around 2." I take the fork from her and start eating.

"My period's over." I look her and smile, feeling happy.

"Ready?"

"For what?"

"Sex of course." I run my hand up and down her legs.

"I want you to eat what I cook. I cooked it for you."

"What if I eat you?" I smirk.

"No. Eat what I cook so we can get ready for work."

"Sex first, work later."

"15 minutes alone."

"30."

"10."

"25."

"7."

"20."

"5."

"15."

"Deal." I kiss her.

"I saw what you did there. You're a naughty little girl."

"I love you."

"I love you squared." I feed her some of the food and she feeds me until the plate was empty. She put the fork on the plate on the table and I quickly walk to the room with her in my arms.

"Stephon?"

"Yes baby." I take off my shirt that she was wearing. I possessively grip her breast in my arms while I kiss her. I move my lips down to her neck where I suck on her skin.