Chapter 34

Alison POV

Where the fuck is my stuff? I can't find it. Shit! I carefully half lift my pillow since Stephon was sleeping on it but I still couldn't find it. I kneel down on the floor and search under the bed. I feel Stephon wrap his arm around my waist and he lightly slap me on my butt.

"Awwww!" I cried. "That hurts." I climb for under the bed and he help me up.

"What are you doing? I don't want you going under the bed. Let me."

"Morning."

"Sorry. Good morning sweetheart."

"What's so good about it?" I roll my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me." I roll them again. He push me on the bed and come over me. "Say sorry."

He smile and I laugh. "Yea right. In your dreams."

"Your always in my dreams." I roll my eyes again. "If you don't say sorry, I won't move."

"But we have to go to work."

"Then say sorry."

"No way."

"No work for us." I'm going to have to say sorry aren't I? My conscience nod.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"I'm... sorry." I shouted.

"Good Kitty."

"Could you get off me now?"

"Oh. I got lost in your beautiful dark brown eyes." He stand and I sit up on the bed. "What are you looking for?"

"The locket you gave me. It was in the bedside table draw. I've looked everywhere." I look at the mess I've made. The cushions out of the couch, his pillow on the floor, everything in both of the bedside table (where I found a draw full with condoms), the dresser,closet... everywhere. It's not in here.

"I'll look for it."

"It's not in here. Someone took it."

"Who? I trust the maids."

"I wasn't talking about the maids. I can't put my foot on it. The last time I saw it was before the pool party."

"Maybe someone came in here and took it."

"The door was lock." Was it? "I think." I added quickly.

"I'll get you a new one."

"I don't want a new one. I loved that one."

"I ask the maids to keep an eye out for it and to clean this mess."

"My mess.... I'll clean it up."

"We don't have time. It's after eleven and I need to reach back before 1. Let's just go and take a shower and get ready." I nod and we walk into the bathroom and took a bath.

I'm in a white blouse and a blue shirt. I've just walk out of the meeting I was to go to today.

My phone ring and I answer it.

"Hello."

"Baby where are you?" Stephon ask.

"Why? Aren't you suppose to be in a meeting?"

"It was canceled."

"Oh."

"I'm in the parking lot. Where are you?"

"I just left the conference room. I'll be there soon."

I walk down the hall, took a left, then a right, then another right shit. I'm totally lost. I look around me but I couldn't see anyone near by. Which way? Left, right or straight? I run my hand through my hair feeling confused. My mind is blank like a page.