Chapter 40

Alison's POV

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know how he got out?" Stephon shouted. We're at the police station and Stephon is so angry. He's in a jeans pants and a yellow shirt while I'm in a red dress with white stars.
"Sir. We apologize-"

"I didn't came here for an apology. We came here because that bitch tried to drown MY Ally. How did he get out?" I want to urinate.

"We think it's somebody from the inside. We'll find that person as soon as possible."

"I want to be the first one to know. And if your looking for Bryan, check Maya. She was the one who paid him to get rid of my Ally."

"Yes sir."

"I want him back in jail as soon as possible. I don't like to know that he's around."

"Yes sir. We'll do our best."

"You better do."

"Do you have a bathroom I can borrow?" I ask.

"Yes mam. Straight down the hall. There's a ladies bathroom."

"Um.... I have a problem with that." Stephon said and I roll my eyes. "I don't like the thought that my baby will be in a bathroom by herself. I mean, I don't know what's in there. I can't take the risk. I don't know what's in the bathroom, who's in the bathroom and if I don't know, she can't go in. I'd like a private bathroom please."

"Stephon." I warn him.

"Yes sweetheart. You'll get a bathroom that I think is suitable."

"She'll use the ladies bathroom. There isn't anything in that bathroom that will harm your girlfriend."

"Yea. My girlfriend. Anyways. I need a private bathroom where I know I can look around in and guard the door. I'll pay you 100 bucks."

"Right this way sir."

"Stephon let's go. I'll wait until I reach home. I don't like it that your bribing a police office." I grab his arm but he wouldn't move.

"You want to use the bathroom, you'll get to use the bathroom okay."

"We'll stop somewhere. Some supermarket or somewhere."

"Fine. There's a mall across the road."

"No way."

"Why?"

"You'll want to buy me some expensive stuffs and then when I say no, it sounds like a yes to you."

"Oh come on. I won't buy anything expensive okay."

"Promise."

"I'll try."

"Promise."

"Just come." We walk over to mall and into a clothes store which had in casual clothes for both male and female.

"May I help you find something?" I look at a guy, around our age, cute eyes,blonde hair, perfect smile. I guess he works here.