Chapter 19

Alison POV

I'm exhausted. I had a long day at work, then i helped to move out some of the things out of the old apartment and then I had girls talk.

The girls are living the life. If there boyfriends are going anywhere they get to go too. I would have gone with Stephon but I had so much work to do.

Jaden gave Riley a job as his secretary, Emma is working in a store but she gets weekends off and Emily is a teacher.

It's after 10 and I've just arrived. As I jump into Stephon's bed ready to get some sleep, my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey baby. Missed me." Stephon said. I smile at the sound of his voice.

"Not one bit." I smile.

"Your lying."

"You know me so well. I miss you so much. The bed is so cold." I cover myself with the comforter. The AC's on but I don't want to turn it off.

"I told you to come with me."

"I have work."

"Dr Francis is going to come early tomorrow before you go to work. She's going to give you some pills to take so that I'm 100% positive you won't get pregnant... not until we're married."

"I thought you use protection."

"It doesn't always work. Condoms can break."

"Ohk."

"Look in the top draw of the left bedside table." I crawl on the bed to the left side and open the top draw. There are some pictures of us at the place we went last night for my birthday. There's so many.

"Who took these?" These pictures made me miss him even more.

"I hired someone who I can trust to take them."

"Oh."

"Baby I miss terribly."

"Me too... why did you buy me a laptop and I told you I didn't want you to get it for me."

"You saw it."

"Yes. Why Stephon?"

"I couldn't resist. Just keep it."

"No way."

"You'll have to use it for business purposes."

"And what about your father's present, a iPad... the expensive one."

"We can video chat on it."

"I'm tired. And when your coming back, if your bring back something for me, nothing over $10."

"That's to cheap."

"Good night darling."

"Night sweetheart." I hang up.

Stephon POV

I miss my baby so much. I miss seeing her, holding her hands, kissing her, making out with her... I miss her so much. We video chat all night. I couldn't sleep without her. I've never felt this way before about anyone.

It's after 7 and I'm so tired but I can't sleep. It's hard to sleep without hugging someone. And now I don't have anyone to take care off. I want to feed her, do something for her. How will I manage for the next few hours? She should have come with me.

I have some appointment at 11:30 and then after that, I'll leave Washington.

I just finished eating my breakfast. I've already bathe and now I'm watching TV.