Chapter 44

Stephon's POV

"Who's that?" Ally said when she heard a knock on the door.

"I got somebody to give you a massage."

"Your not serious. Why?"

"You seem a little tense." I look at her. She's just laying there in her sky blue floral dress.

"It's a guy out there."

"Not necessary."

"I'm telling you Steph. I'm going to be naked under some towel that covers my ass and I'm going to lay on my belly."

"Naked?"

"Yes naked. Make up your mind baby."

"What if it's a girl?"

"Check." I open the door and some 6ft tall, muscular guy with a one strap bag on his left shoulder. My eyes widen. Hell no.

"Why didn't they send a lady?"

"The ladies are all booked." His voice is so deep. He sicken me.

"The massage is for my girlfriend and honestly I don't want her naked and there's only a towel over her butt. I'll still pay you." I take up my wallet off the dresser and give him $200.

"That's too much."

"Knock yourself out." He nod and then left. I close the door and look at Ally and all her face is saying is I told you so.

I laugh and then shake my head.

"Take off your clothes." I command.

"We're not having sex. We're leaving to Texas in the next 2 hrs. I don't want my mom to see me sore." She smile.

"I'm giving you the massage."

"Don't stress yourself."

"Your the one who's stressing yourself. You've been working day and night."

"Okay fine." She take off her dress, panty and bra. She lay on her belly. I move over to her and kiss her on her neck. "Hey, no kissing. Kissing leads to sex and sex leads to-"

I cut her off. "My Ally getting sore."

"Yep." I start to massage her.

"So..... how far do I go when massaging you?"

"My back." I sigh. "Oh my God, your so nasty. You're not going down there." I laugh.

"Okay Blossom. Okay." I massage until I knew that her muscles aren't so tense anymore.

"Do you want me to do you?"

"I'm okay. Let's make out."

"No sex okay."

"I just want to taste my breast." I chuckle.

"Okay." I take off my clothes leaving me with my underwear. I look at her and she had just put in her panty.

"You could have left them." She shake her head. I playfully tug on her earlobe. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Your mine. Got that baby." She nod and giggle. I move between her legs and kiss her deeply, expressing my feelings and how she is mine.

"Sir..... sir. We're here." Ally pull off from the kiss.

"We better go." She smile. "I don't have any hickey?"

"Yep."

"Where?!!"

"Don't worry. It's somewhere near your breast. No one will see it but me. Right Ally?" She laugh. I step out of the car. In front of me is a small up-stairs and downstairs house painted white. I've come here already, the Tuesday before my mom's birthday.