Chapter 45

Stephon's POV

It's 9:45, and we're at the club, me, Ally Aria and Shay. Aria and Shay are somewhere around, Ally's talking to her friends and I'm seating around the counter, watching her. I take a sip of my whiskey.

"Alison is such a bitch. Look at her, that dress is hideous, red and hideous." I look at the girl beside who just said.

"Excuse me but my girlfriend is not a bitch. And she looks beautiful, unlike you, you Ginger headed freak." I roll my eyes and walk over to Ally with my liquor in my hand. "Sweet." She look at me.

"Can I taste that?" She ask.

"Anything for you." She take a sip. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure." She start dancing like she's a teen. She dance like she own the floor. I dance with her and every second, I take a sip of my liquor.

"Alison!" Some guy call to her. I stop dancing and she turn around to see who it is.

"Sheldon!" She hug him which made me a bit jealous.

"I heard you came back from New York." I hate hearing Texas people talk. It sounds so weird.

"Yea. I did."

"Wanna dance?"

"Yea. Sure." She start dancing with him and forgot all about me. I sigh. I walk back over to the bar counter.

"See. She totally dump you for the cutest guy in town." The girl says to me. I feel like to go over there and pull her from him.

A romantic, slow song starts to play. I shake my head. I can't believe she's going to dance with him.

I turn my back to them and order another liquor, paying the bartender on the spot.

I feel someone tap me on my shoulder. I turn around to see Ally looking at me. Oh Thank God. She didn't dance with him.

"The dress is too tight baby." I look at her tight short red dress that she's wearing. "Can't believe you danced with him?"

"One of my friend like him, so I dance with him to ask him if he likes her. Then he tells me that he likes me. I tell him I have a boyfriend and I don't like him. Then I left."

"Oh."

"Can you follow me to the bathroom? I need to pee." I nod.

I follow her to the bathroom and she pull me in there with her, closing the door behind. She turn on the light and the bathroom is so small, it's like the walls are closing in.

"Just turn around and don't look." She said.

"I make no promise."

"Fine." She pull down her panty and her tights and pee while I watch and she doesn't say anything.

"Are you drunk baby?"

"Nope. The only liquor I drink, was from you and it was just a sip. Why?"

"Because you made me watch you while you pee." She wipe her- with the tissue.

"You've seen me pee already." I look at my self in the mirror. I'm in a blue knickers, blue and white shirt and a blue sneakers. She wash her hand.

"Wanna make out?"

"In the bathroom?"

"Or sex. I have condoms."

"I don't want to stand up and make out." I tilt my head side ways, studying her face. I can tell she wants new to kiss her.

I push her against the wall and kiss her deeply. I push my tongue in her mouth exploring it. She start to moan.

I pull off and lick and suck on her neck. I grip her breast, squeezing it gently.

There's a knock on the door.

"We better go." She says.

"Let's just ignore them."

"I can't just ignore them." I stop kissing her and let her go. "Let's just go."

"Okay. Your wish is my command." We walk out of the bathroom and then started dancing.

I look at my phone and it's after 2. Me, Shay and two other guys, Jason and Antonio, a little bit older than me, are playing domino. It's a partner game and me and Shay on teams and we are winning.

"Stephon?" I heard Ally call me.

"Yes baby."

"Will we be ready soon." She sit in my lap.

"Stephon, you better put your baby to bed." Shay joke.

"You too. Aria's coming this way." Ally rest her head on my shoulder.

"Lover boy. Your play." Jason said. Ally take a domino out of my hand and play it.

"Your pass, play Shay." Ally said to Antonio and he really is pass. Wow. Aria sit on Shay's lap and play for him. "How much?"

"5." Antonio says.

"4." Jason says after he play.

"4." Aria says.

"Is this partner?" Ally ask.

"Yea." I said.

"Aria. I'm going to win this okay." She take the 4 dominos out of my hand.

She play hit down two dominos on the table. Eveyone except Jason got a play, then she play two six the board again and then put down all the dominos, showing that she won.

"Are we ready now?" She ask.

"The round just started." I said. She roll her eyes. She close her eyes and try to fall asleep.

"Cherry are you tired too?" Shay ask Aria and she nod. She rest her head on his shoulder and he wrap his arms around her and kiss her on her forehead. "Get some beauty sleep. Beautiful."

"And they say we are weird." I whisper in Ally's ears.

"We are weird. I'm trying to sleep."

"Somebody's a little angry. Who troubled my angel?"

"I just want to sleep okay."

"Sorry." She kiss me on my lip.

"Stop saying sorry."

"Anything Blossom. Do you want anything else?"

"Some peace and quiet." I laugh.

"Okay." She close her eyes again and then suddenly fall asleep while we continue to play.

I feel Ally tug on the hem of my shirt. She's been doing it for 5 minutes. I wonder if she's okay. I look at her face and a tear just fell from her eyes. I think I should carry her home. It's after, 4. It's way too late.

"I need to get Ally home now." I said.

"Yea. We better go home too." Jason said. I stand with Ally in my arms and walk to the vehicle.

"Hurry Shay. I need to get Ally out of the night cold." He walk over to the vehicle and through Aria over his shoulder and open the doors.

I sit in the back of the vehicle with Ally still in my arms and I close the door.

"Stephon."

"Yes Ally."

"My tummy hurts."

"Your time?" She nod and I sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I... I don't know." I start to rub her tummy.

"Get some sleep." She nod and Shay drive back to there house.