Chapter 51

5 months later

Alison's POV

Flashback 1 month ago

"Stephon, where are we going? I can't see anything." I said. He said he have some surprise for me.

"Ally carefull... I'll carry you." He lift me up and carry me somewhere. He put me down on some chair and take off my blindfold. The place is so dark.

"Stephon, where are we? I can't see anything. I'm scared."

"I'm right her baby. There's nothing to be scared of." He kiss me on my lip. "Now!" He shout and so many coloured lights turned on. Just then, I recognized that we are at the place that his dad proposed to his mother. It's so beautiful. Better than the last time we came her.

"What's the special occasion?" He look me in my eyes. He pull me up to stand infront of him and then he kneel down, not breaking eye contact. Oh my God!

He take out a black small box from behind him and open it. There's a gold ring with some silver diamonds. It's so beautiful.

"I thought you were going to wait until summer." I said not knowing what to say.

"Are you rejecting me before I even ask?" I shake my head and smile. "Alison Perrish, I love you, and I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. You know I'm not the type of person that like to give long speeches so this proposal won't be long.... Ally, Alison, will you marry?" He point at the sky and the word are there in red WILL YOU MARRY ME!

I look back at him and tears fell down my face.

"Yes Stephon! Yes!" I laugh. He slip the ring on my finger and then hug me. "Oh my God!" I kiss him on his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For saying yes my sweetheart. You made me the happiest man in the world."

Flashback over

Stephon's POV

Where is she? I've been waiting at the alter in my black suit for 10 minutes. She's not having second thoughts? She can't. It's not fare.

Everybody is waiting. There must be hundreds of people here. She have to come and marry me.

The music start to play again. I look down the aisle to see the flowers girl, which was Jade, maid of honor and some other people and now her comes my bride, Ally, in her lace white dress, looking breathtaking and her father is walking with her. I can't wait to say I do. I can't wait for her to be my wife. My one and only love.

I meet her at the step and she tumble in my arms.

"Are you okay baby?" She smile and nod. Something's wrong. "You're not having second thoughts?"

"No, it's something else."

"Are you seeing your period?"

"No. I'll tell you later. I'm hungry."

"You didn't eat?"

"I ate. It's just that I'm hungry." I hear the pastor cough. I almost forgot that we are at church. It's just that I've missed her. I haven't seen her since 5 days.

I lift Ally up and walk her up to the alter. I put her down and block out the boring ceremony. Why is he talking so much?

"Stephon." I look at Ally.