Chapter 33

Alison's POV

I felt someone carry me. I open my eyes and look at Stephon.

"Morning."

"Morning sweetheart."

"What's going on?"

"We got drunk and passed out. We slept in the car."

"Who drove us home?"

"Shay. He was the only one that didn't pass out." Shit my head hurt. This is why I don't like to drink. "We came home last night but Shay only brought Aria to his room."

"Oh. You can put me down now." He throw me over his shoulder, holding my thighs so I wouldn't fall. I hit him on his butt.

He gasp. "Kitty."

"What?"

"You know what." He open the room door and walk in closing the door behind. "Get some sleep."

"I can't."

"Why not?" He takes off my shorts, blouse and bra. "Why not?"

"Never mind." He's been taking care of me for a week. If I tell him my head hurts, he'll want to take care of me and every no I say to him they'll sound like yes in his world. Vancouver's.

"What's up. Does your back still hurts?" I shook my head. "Then what?" He take off his shirt and knickers. I move under the sheet and lay down. Shit my head really hurts.

He takes up his laptop, tablet, iPod and his phone and sit beside me.

"Your doing work right now?" I ask him.

"Yea. Why?"

"You've been working from last week. Every night I wake up, I see you working."

He looks at me."You okay sweetheart?"

"Yea." He tilt his head studying me. I hate when he does that. He always know what's wrong when he does that. I turn my head, looking at the curtain and play with my hair.

"Your head hurts." My eyes widen. How does he even read me. How? "I'll get you pills."

"Doesn't your head hurts too?"

"Yea. But I've felt worst."

"I'll get you something."

"No." I ignore him and put on some clothes. "I'll get it."

"I'm already dressed." I walk to the kitchen and saw Stephon's mom cooking. "Hey mom."

"Hey sweety."

"Do you have any aspirins or painkiller?"

"Yea. I'll be right back." She walk towards the dinning room.

"Ally I told you I'd get it." I turn around and saw Stephon. He's only in a pyjama bottom.

"I wanted to come. Go back to bed. I want to give you breakfast in bed."

"Why?"

"Because everyday last week you gave me that."

"So."

"Just go back to bed. I'll up there as soon as possible."

"No." I look at him and roll my eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes at me." I walk pass his and roll my eyes again. "Ally." I ignore him and walk towards the elevator and up to his room. I lay on the bed with my back turned to the door.

I heard the door pull and I pretend to sleep. I feel him shake me but I didn't open my eyes.

"Here's the pills." I lay on my belly ignoring him. "I know your awake." He play with my hair. " I brought some food for you.