Chapter 25

Alison POV

"Ally... honey...sweetheart .....baby. Wake up." I heard Stephon calling me.

"What? No."

"Wake up."

"No."

"Wow I never saw anyone that loves to sleep more than me."

"K."

"Wake up."

"No."

"Alison don't make me carry you out off this vehicle."

"You won't dear carrying me out of the car out into the night cold." No seriously. He wouldn't. I'm like some baby to him.

"Don't have to. I parked my car in the car porch and all I have to do is walk you through that door that isn't even 3 meters from us."

I roll my eyes and continue sleeping. He lift me up bridal style. I open my eyes.

"How dare- " Wow. I look at the car porch. So many rich people car. Stephon start to walk with me. "Put me down. I'm a wake okay."

"This is your punishment."

"Put me down... now." I said seriously. He puts me down and then kiss me on my cheek.

"Welcome back sleeping beauty."

"I didn't get much beauty sleep because somebody had to wake me."

"I don't think your fully awake. I can make you fully awake." He smirks at me.

"I think I'll pass."

"Suit youself. We're 30 minutes late. If you want to sleep you can go to my ex room on the fourth floor."

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"I didn't come to sleep, I came to your mother's party."

"I can carry you if you want." I roll my eyes and continue walking. "I guess that's a yes." He lift me up again. Curse this heels. If I was wearing flats, he wouldn't have caught me.

"Put me down."

"No." He walk through the door which lead us to the kitchen. The kitchen is huge... bigger than the one at Stephon's place. The countertop is a white quarts, the cupboards are the same colour, the stove, microwave and toaster are stainless steal, the tiles are white and the wall is painted white. "Are you finished looking?" Stephon ask. I was totally blocked out that all I could see was the kitchen.

"Yea. I'm finished. Could you put me down... now?"

He ignore me and walk towards the elevator and click the 2nd button. Thank God no one was seeing us. I'd be would so embarrassed.

The elevator doors open. Wow. That's all I've being saying since I got here.

There's a big stage with coloured lights, the place was dark but the stage was so far down.

"How many people are here? 100." I laugh.

"Maybe 2. My mom throws big parties."

"Really. Um... can you put me down now."

"This is your punishment."

"For what."

"Sleeping."

"Wow. Sleeping is illegal now." I said sarcastically.

"I'll make sure that we fuck all night so that you can't sleep."