Chapter 29

Alison's POV

I look at Stephon and he was already staring at me. I blush. He's in a blue shorts swim wear. Fucking sexy. His abs and packs were showing.

"Finished staring." He ask.

"Are you?"

"Nope."

"Nope."

"Ally you can't wear that."

"It's not like I have anything better to wear."

"Shorts and blouse."

"It's a pool party."

"That's too exposing."

"I can see your abs and packs and you don't hear me complaining."

"That's different. I can see 'my' breast."

"Not all of it. It's just the top part. If you could see my nipples that would be different."

"Cover up."

"No. Everyone will be wearing this."

"Don't be like other girls."

"Fine.... I'll go naked.

"You wouldn't dear." Your right.

"Would I?" I challenged him even though I wouldn't.

"Fine. You can wear it but your staying very close to me." I roll my eyes. "I'm serious Ally. There's so much rooms here. You can easily get raped."

"Before your parents left they left two police men and sooooo many security guards. I don't think that anything is going to happen."

"You'll never know."

"Could we just leave? We've been up her for about 5 minutes staring at each other." He pulls me into his arms.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" He smirks at me.

"Not really." His hand travel to my butt.

"Are you sure now?" He pulls one of the strings on my bikini panty. "See how easy that was. One thing pulls something expose because right now I have a clear view of both of what is mine." I roll my eyes and he tie the strings again. "Ready?"

"Your making me feel really bad about what I have on. Just go and leave okay."

"Ally I'm sorry, I was just showing you."

"Do you think I would make anyone see me. I have pride. Just go."

"Ally. I'm sorry. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust them."

"Then leave. You won't have anything to worry about."

"Okay.... your a grown woman who can take care of yourself. I'll just go along with it."

"Really. Okay. Ready."

"Yea."

"The pool first."

"I think I'll pass."

"Come on. I never saw you in the water before."

"I don't want to go in there okay."

"It's not like your afraid of the pool... are you?" Yes. I don't like the water. Too much people drown in it and I do not want to be next. And besides, I don't even know if anything is under the water to drag me under and drown me.

I didn't answer him. I just walk to the elevator and he followed behind.

"Ally I know your scared, but you don't have to be. Do you think that I'd make my baby drown. I rather drown saving you." I'm still not going.