Chapter 13

Alison POV

I open my eyes and Stephon wasn't on the bed with me. What time is it? I'm so hungry. Sadly, I can only drink soup.

I look at the clock and it was already 6:00.

I walk out of the room and was frightened by the sound of someone's voice.

"Miss Perrish... Mr Vancouver ask me to look after you will he was gone. He said I should make sure you get a lot of sleep and you shouldn't leave this room. I'm Adam by the way."
His hair is black and he's tall and muscular. He's wearing a suit and sunglasses. It's what all the guards wear.

I shake his hand. "It's nice to meet you Adam.... why can't I leave the room?"

"Mr Vancouver didn't say. But please, stay in this room until he comes back, I don't want to be fired."

"Where is he?"

"He's at some meeting. Would you like some soup?"

"Yea since it's the only thing I can eat."

"I'll get it. Please don't leave this room, please."

"I won't." I walk back into the room leaving the door opened. There's something fishy going on and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. But, to tell the honest truth, I can't be bothered. I'll just leave it alone.

I turn the TV on and skip through the channel to find something to watch.

Adam walks in with my tray of soup.

"Is it okay if I eat on the bed?" I ask Adam.

"Yes. Mr Vancouver wouldn't mind. He said he'll be back soon." He gives me the tray and I put it on my lap

"How much time is soon?"

"About thirty or fifteen minutes."

"Thanks Adam."

"Your welcome." He walks through the door.

I'm watching this show name The Proposal.

**********

It's been ten minutes and I'm not even finished my soup. I had to ask Adam to warm it up like 3 times.

I hear a knock on the door. The person didn't wait for an answer they just walk in. It was Stephon. He walk over to the side of the bed where I was and he sit beside me.

"Missed me?" He smirks at me.

"No not really."

"Liar." He laugh and then kiss me on my cheek.

"You caught me." I smile at him.

"How's my baby feeling?"

"Better. My head doesn't hurt anymore and I'm not all that weak again."

"Your tummy's still hurting you?"

"Yea." I said sadly. At least it does hurts like when I see my period. I don't know what ladies did to deserve that much pain.

He slide his hand under my blouse and sweater and rub my tummy.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"You'll know soon... very soon." I love surprises.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yea. Very." I feed him three spoon of soup.

"You have a little soup on your face."

"Where?"

"Your top lip."