Hoshi

Imagine for animemily_

"Hey Y/N!"

You look up. You're sitting curled up in a armchair reading one of your favorite books. You're in the boys dorm room with them and they are all messing around like they usually do. Hansol and S.Coups are making up weird raps and Joshua is playing silly tunes on his guitar while Jun and The8 are play fighting in the corner. The rest of the boys are out.

It was The8 who had called to you.

"Yeah?" You reply.

"Do us a favor? Can you go to the studio and tell Hoshi to give us a day off? I ache all over." He pouts and rubs his arms in exaggerated pain. The other boys call out in agreement. You roll your eyes.

It was nearly time for their practice and apparently they didn't want the fun to end.

"You know he'll never let you. You just started practicing the new dance."

"Please?" Says Hansol giving you his puppy-dog-eyes look.

"Fine." You put your book on the side table and get up. You walk out the door and you hear the boys cheering behind you. You smile and shake your head. They are all so weird.

You enter the studio and hear the music that you've been hearing over and over again since the boys started learning the dance.

You see Hoshi dancing furiously in the dance floor.

"Hoshi!!" You call out but he can't hear you. The music is too loud. You go over to the stereo and turn it off.

He spins around to look at you and he breathes heavily.

"Y/N! What are you doing?"

"Nice dancing"

He rolls his eyes.

"Tell me. Please." He adds.

"The rest of the guys have asked for a day off. Ming Hao claims he aches all over."

"He says that every time. And no they can't have a day off. We need to learn this!" He sounds extremely irritated.

"Maybe you should let them. Just this one time."

He glares at you.

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger. Look, you could all use a day to relax. You guys work too hard."

He walks over to the chairs at the side and sits down. He puts his hands on the back of his head and looks down. You sign and sit down next to him.

You both sit in silence for a while. The awkwardness gets too much and you finally say something.

"Listen, why don't we go out? Just the two of us so you can relax without them bothering you."

"That's not the point, we all need to learn this."

"I'm pretty sure your fans won't mind if you take a day. C'mon it'll be fun."

He sits up and looks at you. You stare back until he smiles.

"Okay, okay, just let me get changed."

You grin in triumph.

He gets changed into fresh clothes and you both walk out into town. He seems to be in a much better mood and is laughing and talking to you excitedly. You go to a café and get take away coffee and listen to music in a music shop. He laughs at all the bad songs and sings along with the good ones. It was quite adorable to watch. You surprise yourself by thinking that. You've never thought of him in that way before.

He goes to the till to buy something.

"Ooo is that for your pretty girlfriend??" The cashier asks. He seems taken aback whereas you laugh.

"I'm not his girlfriend." You say.

Hoshi says nothing and leaves with you suddenly looking sullen.

"What's wrong? You're not having fun anymore?"

"Let's go back home." Is all he says.

"No. Talk to me." You grab his arm and then him to look at you. You both stand in the middle of a busy street and many people get annoyed at you both standing in the middle of the flow.

"Fine. But not here." He grabs your hand and pulls you into an alleyway between two shops.

Your voice softens.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I, well I kinda thought... That we were.... On a, well you know...

"Spit it out."

"A date. I thought you wanted a date."
He looks down at his feet. You stand there shocked. A date? You didn't mean this day for that at all. But you remembered how cute he looked in the shop and you think that maybe a date wouldn't be a bad idea.

You smile.

"Would you like a.... A date?"

He looks back up at you and smiles.

"Yeah. Yeah I would. I've..... Well I've liked you for a while now. You're just so.... Amazing. And beautiful. And I was so happy when you asked me to go out with you today, I let my mind wander and I just assumed- hey why are you laughing?"

You cut off his babbling with your laughter. He looks at you, confused and slightly hurt.

"You're so adorable Hoshi. And an amazing dancer. Of course I'll date you."

His face breaks into a grin and he kisses you in excitement. It surprised you both.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean-"

You shut him up with another kiss.

"C'mon. We have a date to finish."

He smiles at you and hold your hand tightly as you walk back into town. It was the best date ever.