S.Coups

Imagine for Pandacoupss12 and YoonMinAe

Scoops is not part of a gang and whoever thinks he is needs to re think. He is my cute cinnamon roll and nothing will change.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"And now for today's weather forecast. Overall, it's going to be a rather brisk day. There's suspected to be heavy snow fall, so if your out on the roads remember to take care..."

You pick up the remote control and switched off the TV. You had been planning a camping trip with your boyfriend, Seungcheol for a while now. The only thing you didn't expect was snow.

"Hey, Seungcheol?" You calls out trying to find him. He was here somewhere packing stuff into a bag. "Are you sure it's fine to be going out in this weather?" You say, but still couldn't find him.

Suddenly a pair sturdy hands wrap around your waist from behind. Seungcheol rested his head on your shoulder. "I'm pretty sure we'll be fine." He pecks your cheek and you shudder.

"Yeah, but I mean will we be safe?"

"God, you worry to much. Anyway you have me, so there's no need." He cups his face and pouts. You slaps his arm while he did his aegyo.

"Yeah because you're really going to protect me if something happens?" You ask.

"Of course! I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't." He leans in and pecks your lips. "Now, c'mon! I wanna go camping!"

He pulls you out the door and into his small car. It was freezing inside the car so you automatically rubbed your hands together. Seungcheol got in the other side of the car and instantly saw you rubbing your hands. He reaches across and grabs them. He brings them up to his lips and blows on them. His lips touched your fingers, you don't know whether it was by accident or on purpose. Either way it made you shiver.

"You're cold?" He blows on your hands again, his eyes flicking up to yours.

"Yes. Why are you so hot?" The second after you said it you regretted it.

"Hmm, I don't know. Why am I so hot, Y/N?" He smirks and you hit his arm.

"You know what I mean." You say awkwardly.

"Whatever you say, Y/N." He puts the keys in the car and starts the ignition, the engine roaring to life. He immediately reaches over and turns the heating on.

He starts driving to your destination. Somewhere along the drive you fell asleep. You awoke to the sound of Seungcheol lightly singing. You loved to hear his voice, but because he was in the hip hop unit you only heard him rap.

"You should sing more often." You say to him and he nearly crashes the car.

"Wow, Y/N. I thought you were asleep!" He puts one hand on his chest while the other is still on the steering wheel.

"It's true though. You have a cute voice." You say to him and he covers his blush.

"Yeah, but I'm hot." He smirks again.

"Can't you let that go yet?" You laugh anxiously.

"Nope, you're going to hear a lot more." He turns to the road smiling. You mutter a curse under your breathe.