Woozi

Imagine for JustMitsune and EmptyDevil143

"I bought you something."

Your boyfriend, Jihoon, stood in the doorway of the spare bedroom in the Seventeen dorms, your room. You're sitting on the bed in Tumblr browsing postion and you look over your phone at him. He was grinning at you, his oversized hoodie concealing the hand that held a paper bag. You smile at him, putting your phone down and sitting up straight on the bed.

"Oh did you? What is it?" You ask.

He smiles wider, pleased by your curious reaction. He shuffles over to the bed and clambers onto the bed, sitting to next you. He offers you the bag.

"Open it and see. I think you'll love it." He says, looking you dead in the eye.

Feeling slightly worried, you take the bag. You open it slowly and your heart sinks as you take out the ugliest sweater you had ever seen. You force your face to stay neutral. To put it plainly, it was horrific. The kind of sweater you had nightmares about. The bogeyman of sweaters.

"Oh. It's... lovely." You say, smiling brightly at Jihoon.

"You like it?"

His eyes were wide and bright with happiness. You looked at him, physically unable to tell him what you really thought.

"Yes, of course. Thank you!"

You place it on your lap and pull him into a hug. He hugs you back and then pulls back, taking your hands in his.

"C'mon, try it on." He says, the eagerness clear in his face.

"Okay..."

You hesitate slightly before getting off the bed. You pick up the sweater and jam it over your head. As your get your head through the top, you're immediately greeted with Jihoon pulling a face at you.

"Boo!" He says, laughing. He places his hands on your waist and pulls you closer to him. "You look adorable, by the way."

"Let me have a look." You say.

You pull away from him and go over to the full length mirror. You try not to cringe as you see yourself in it. It was massive for a start, even bigger than Jihoon's. Not that it was a bad thing but the ugliness of the sweater made you look like a clown.

"Well. That's something alright." You mumble.

"What was that?" Jihoon asks, walking over to you.

"Nothing."

He laughs and hugs you from behind, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"We look cute." He says, looking at you both in the mirror.

"Positively delightful." You say, a hint of sarcasm creeping into your tone.

"Awh, c'mon don't be like that." Jihoon spins you around and leans his forehead against yours. He smiles fondly at you and briefly strokes your cheek with his forefinger. "How about we go out for a bit? It'll be a good way to show off your new sweater."

"Uh... sure. Why not?" You nod convincingly, trying to bury your feelings of intense fear.

"Awesome!" He grabs your hand and immediately pulls you out of the room and toward the front door. "Let's go."

Soon enough, you're both out and about in town. You walk through the shops together, occasionally stopping to buy something. As what usually happens when you go out in public with Jihoon, groups and fans stare and scream in excitement. He takes several photos with them, while you continue to browse the music in a store were in.