Wonwoo

Imagine for rivarrou

You speed up you're walking pace as you see the building that holds the Seventeen dorm. You've been excited for this trip for months. You're here to see your older brother, Joshua as you haven't seen him since his debut. You're a huge fan of Seventeen and you were hoping to get to know all of them. Especially your bias, Wonwoo.

You arrive on time and knock on the door. You hear voices inside almost immediately.

"Wonwoo! It must be my sister,can you please open the door?"

"It's your sister, why can't you do it?"

You can't make out anymore but soon after the door opens and Wonwoo stands in the doorway. He seems annoyed but his expression changes when he sees you. He seems surprised.

"Uh, hi. I'm Y/N. Is my brother in there?" You try to appear casual but you feel your heart beat going a million miles a minute. You can also feel yourself blushing because of how he was looking at you.

"Um, hey. I'm Wonwoo. You must be Joshua's sister. He's waiting for you upstairs. Oh, come in." He adds when he sees you looking eagerly over his shoulder.

He stands to the side to let you pass and there's a moment where you're pressed up against him to get through. It makes you feel incredibly nervous, but that feeling is replaced with excitement when you go up the stairs and see Joshua waiting for you. You run straight into his arms.

"Joshua! Oh, I missed you! Did you miss me?"

"Hey there Y/N! Of course I missed you, you dork. C'mon I'll introduce you to the rest of the guys. I see you've already met Wonwoo."

He let's you and you turn around to see Wonwoo leaning against a wall watching you both.

"Yeah, we've met." He smiles at you and you feel your face redden. You turn to hug Joshua again, to hide your face.

"Wonwoo, can you keep an eye on her while I get the others?" Says Joshua after he releases you again.

You feel kinda irritated and you decide to speak up before Wonwoo says anything. Plus the idea of staying alone with him makes you too nervous for words.

"Hey, I don't need a babysitter. I'll go with you." You say to Joshua, your back facing Wonwoo.

"Okay, okay let's go. They're all in the practice room. Me and Wonwoo came to get food and, of course to wait for you." He smiles and laughs at you.

You walk with him to leave and you see Wonwoo pick up the bags of food and follow you both out. You can feel his gaze on the back of your head.

You arrive at the practice room and you finally see the whole of Seventeen. The rest of then are practicing a new song and you can't contain your happiness and excitement of meeting them.

"Hey guys! My sister, Y/N, is here!" Joshua says, just loud enough to be heard over the music.

Someone shuts off the music and all eyes turn to you. You smile and wave and them and they all call out a greeting. They all come over and talk to you and little and you have to keep turning to he able to answer all the questions at once. Joshua stays at your side, smiling at all of his friends. Out of the corner of your eye you see Wonwoo putting the bags to the side. You stop talking and just watch him. Even though there were plenty of people to get to know you wish that you could talk to him.

Joshua notices you staring and the smile falls off his face. He puts his arm around you and turns you away from Wonwoos direction.

"Hey, why don't we show Joshua's little sister around town? Have a little break?" Says S.Coups and the whole band seems excited to have a few hours off.