Jun

Imagine for seunguri

You walk with your best friend Jun around school, eagerly talking. You had different classes with him, so you barely saw him. You both usually hung out with different groups, but today you both decided to catch up. You were glad because before you started high school you two were barely apart. He was being cute and funny like he always was, which makes your heart flutter. Yeah, its the typical crush-on-your-hot-best-friend cliché.

You both walk into the yard and he walks backward in front of you, complaining about the people in his class.

"They are all so annoying. And the girls will not stop giggling! Ugh, seriously, I am so glad you don't giggle as much."

You giggle on purpose and he gives you an annoyed look. You laugh mischievously and he can't resist smiling.

"See, you laugh, not giggle." He says.

"Awh, don't be mean. They probably just like you." You say, trying not to feel jealous.

"Like me?" He replies, looking confused. You gape at him. "What?"

"Uh, duh. Course, they like you." You mumble.

"What do you mean?" He stops in front of you, so you crash into his chest. "Ah, sorry."

"Ouch. And forget it."

"Awh, c'mon tell me. Why would the girls like me?" He says, smiling sweetly at you.

"No way. I'm not giving you the satisfaction." You say, poking him in the arm. He laughs and you both start messing around, punching each other playfully.

"Jun! Y/N! Stop messing around!" Calls your most hated teacher.

You and Jun stand still and apologize. You glare in the direction the teacher leaves in.

"Ugh, I have him next. Ugh." You say.

"Hey, listen. I have an idea." He says, suddenly very close to you. He leans in and whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "You wanna ditch this place?"

"What? You mean skip class?" You say, not quite believing what he said.

"Yeah. C'mon, it'll be fun! More fun than here." He says, eagerly.

"We'll get in trouble..." You say, biting your lip.

"Only if we get caught..." Jun's voice sounded like he was trying to be badass but he sounded more eager and excited.

You look up at him and felt the familar butterflies. You didn't want to disappoint him but you shake your head.

"Jun, I don't think we should-"

The next thing you know your hand is in his and you're running with him to the back gate. He leads you outside the school and you run with him down the street. You both stop and lean up against a random wall, panting heavily. You turn your head and glare at Jun who was laughing.

"What the hell Jun?! We are so dead." You half yell at him.

"That was awesome! C'mon, let's go into town." He grabs your hand to lead you away but you snatch it back.

"We should go back. They would have realized by now." You say anxiously.

He faces you, still smiling. He takes your hair in his hands and plays around with it.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N." He says, shaking his head. "You need to learn how to have fun. Stop being a good girl just this once? For me?" He looks right into your eyes, his eyes begging you to join him.

You let out a huge sigh. You look back behind you, where you came from and then back into Jun's wide eyes. You give up almost immediately.

"Fine. Let's go into town." You say and he grins. You let yourself smile and you run off with him, hand in hand.

You arrive in town and head immediately into a clothes shop. At first you just wander around the shop but eventually you started grabbing random items of clothing and trying them on. You both pretend to model for each other, breaking into laughter after every ridiculous outfit.

Next was a toy shop. You head straight for the plushie toys and start throwing them at him. He catches them all and pelts them back. He jumps behind a giant teddy bear for cover but ends up in its arms, making it hug him.

"Awh, Jun, you found your perfect girl." You say, mockingly.

He looks at you and and pulls a face. You laugh but then his smile softens into something kinder.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I have." He says, quietly.

You blush and you both wander out of the shop. You walk down the quiets streets, both of you silent. Jun puts his hands in his pockets and looks at the ground.

"Y/N?" He says quietly, after a while. He stops and you stop a little ahead of him so you turn back to look at him. He looks at you, suddenly shy.

"Yeah? What is it?" You reply. He steps closer to you and looks down at you.

"I'm sorry I forced you to come out today. I just... I really wanted to spend some time with you. I missed you." He says softly, hastily brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"I missed you too, dummy. And don't worry about it, I'm actually glad I did it." You say, cheerfully.

"Good. I, uhh..." He sighs and stretches the back of his head, looking really nervous. "I was just wondering... If you wanted to go out again? You know, properly?" He says, sheepishly.

"Yes! I mean, uh, sure." You reply. His faces breaks into a grin and he takes your hand.

But it's at this perfect moment that everything went wrong. You heard a voice yelling in the distance and you and Jun turn your head toward it.

"Jun! Y/N! You two are in serious trouble." Your teacher shouts as he runs toward you both.

Long story short, you both end up back at school. You both sit in different offices, getting yelled at.

"How dare you leave the school grounds during lesson time! That is strictly against school rules! Its a miracle you didn't get immediately exspelled!" Screams the teacher.

You sit down, ignoring most of what he's saying. You listen to the teacher that's yelling at Jun and you hear Jun yelling back.

"It's not her fault! I forced her to go, punish me, not her! It's not her fault!" He says. He repeats this over and over again until the teacher had enough. The school day is over so you both get sent home.

"What's your sentence?" He asks you as you walk back.

"Two weeks suspension. You?"

"Three weeks. I get extra cuz I yelled back." He says, looking extremely proud of himself.

"I heard you... Thank you by the way." You say blushing. He stops you by grabbing your arm and turning you to face him.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I really tried." He says. His voice shakes and hold his hand tightly.

"It's okay... Two weeks isn't that bad. More time to see each other." You grin at him.

He looks at you like he's seeing you for the first time. He leans in, slowly, his face an inch away from yours. His hand makes his way to the back of your head, his fingers threading through your hair. He presses his lips to yours, kissing you softly. He pulls back after a while and looks down, shyly.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that for." He says.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting." You say. He grins at you, making your heart melt. He takes your hand and walks you home. You can't wait to spend your two weeks of freedom with him. Better than school, anyday.
_________________________________________

Well, this made no sense, but I hope you liked it anyway.

What do you guys think of the new Seventeen hair colours?!
~Lucy