Joshua

Imagine for jaebaeeee

Beautiful artwork done by BleuMirae
________________________________

It was 8:25 when you walked through your form room door. You've always wondered to yourself why school starts so early, as you trudged over to your desk, your feet hardly lifting off the floor.

You heaved your bag onto the desk and flopped into the chair. Your form tutor hasn't yet made his appearance so you drop your head onto the desk, quickly closing your eyes.

Maybe you could get some more sleep...

After one second of your eyes being closed, the voice of your form tutor made an appearance. You groaned internally as he made a loud entrance that would surely wake everyone up.

"Hello class!" You heard his footsteps as he moved around the back of his desk, his daily routine already in place. He slapped his hands on top of his desk, making a harsh sound to your ears.

Your head snapped up and you glanced at the tutor in disgust. How can he be so awake? You thought to yourself with a hint of envy.

"As you should all know by now, bags on the floor, coats off, phones away, and please get a piece of work out, it looks bad on me if you haven't."

You sighed heavily, catching his attention, "Oh, sorry for doing my job, Y/N. Don't shoot the messenger, it's the headteacher's idea." He pushed the glasses up his nose, the sarcasm wasted on you as you were too tired.

"I didn't say anything." You muttered, and again the tutors head snapped up to yours.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, just that I'm going to do some work." You tugged some books out of your bag and waved it in front of him. He briefly looked before turning away, busying himself with his computer.

You dropped your books on your desk before picking up a pen and trying to make sense of your work. You were so immersed in your work, you didn't hear anyone approach.

"So, Y/N..." You heard a cheerful voice from above. Without hesitating from the work you were doing in your desk, you glanced up. Your best friend Joshua was leaning against the desk in front of you.

You slowly raise an eyebrow at him. "So...?" You ask, confused as to why he'd trailed off as if he was looking for ways to word his sentence.

You watched as Joshua coughed slightly into his hands before he undid his top button, lowering his tie as if he was hot all of a sudden.

"Well, here's the situation," He started and looked at something behind you, "What would you do if someone gave you non-refundable ticket to something, but you can't say no because their mum insists it gets used otherwise it would be waste of money..." He let out in one breath.

You thought for a second before answering. "I'd say yes... You can't waste something that a friend has given you, that's just rude." You put your head in your hand and watched a Josh grabbed a chair from another table and sat in front of you.

"It's good you said that, Y/N." He sighed and you laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, a smile played on his lips.

"You're acting weird." You squint your eyes at him.

"I am?" He laughed bluntly, "Anyway, would you like to have one of the two non-refundable tickets? I got two if I didn't say before." He clasped his hands in front of him on the desk.