Seungkwan

Imagine for bacon_swims and meangyu.

Part 2 of last Seungkwan imagine.

Warning: Angst-ish
_________________________________________

You were very excited to see Seungkwan again. The day after he visited you turned in your homework and ended up having perfect results. You hoped he would come and visit again after that day, but he didn't so you decided to go to his house.

You walk across the road and up his driveway. Knocking on his door, you swear you can hear shouting from the inside. The shouting stops when the people inside hear the knock and you hear footsteps approach the door. It slowly opens revealing a man you assume to he Seungkwans step-dad. You knew his real father well as you got along with him back when you used to play with Seungkwan in his house. This guy's smile doesn't seem quite right, like he's faking it.

"Hello. Who are you?" He asks.

"Um, I'm Y/N. Is Seungkwan home?"

"Seungkwan? Uh, no, no he's not. How do you know him?" He asks.

"I'm an old friend of his... When will he be back?"

"I'm not sure. I'll tell him to get back to you." He replies and closes the door.

You stand there, confused. After a few minutes, you walk back home and try to reach Seungkwan on your phone and various social media. He wasn't on any of them and you start to get slightly worried.

The next day you go back and this time its quiet on the inside. You knock quietly and it takes a lot longer for an answer. When the door opens, that same man from yesterday stood there. This time he wasn't smiling.

"Oh, hello. Seungkwan isn't here again, so you can go home now. Goodbye." He closes the door straight away, not even letting you answer.

You step back and turn to go home. As you do you hear your name being whispered.

"Y/N. Y/N, over here." It was Seungkwans voice and you looked over his shoulder to see him leaning over his garden gate.. He put his finger to his lips, telling you to be quiet. You look at him and wave. He smiles back and as you look closer to notice a purple splotch around his eye.

"Meet me in the park behind my house." He says. You nod, your smiling fading. What is going on? You think. As you start to walk down you hear someone yelling Seungkwan's name

You run down the street and you turned around the corner and into the park. You wandered around for a while until you saw him leaning against his garden wall, which he climbed over to get in the park.

"Seungkwan!" You call out, grinning.

He turns his head and the smile on your face falls off, again. His face was bruised especially around the eyes. He had cuts on his cheek and lips. You gasp and your hand flies to your mouth in shock.

"Hey, Y/N." He says, quietly. You shake your head.

"What happened to you?" You ask, breathlessly.

"It's nothing." He says and doesn't meet your gaze.

"Seungkwan. What happened?" You ask again, sharply.

"I don't want to talk about it. Can we just enjoy ourselves today?" He asks, a pleading look in his eye. You sigh and let it go.

You walk around the park with him, laughing and talking about old times again. He smiles and grins at you when you're looking but his smile disappears when he thinks you can't see. You can see he's in pain, so you decided to try and help him.

"Hey, wanna come back to my place?" You ask. It looks at you, surprised.

"Uh, sure..." He replies.

You both walk back to your house and collapse on the sofa. You turn the T.V. and get up to get a wet cloth. You come back and see Seungkwan transfixed by whatever was on. You start to gently dab at his cuts with the cloth and he jerks pain, gasping in pain.

"Ouch! What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm helping you. You don't have to tell me what's happened, but I'm helping you anyway." You say.

He leans back in and let's you clean his face. He says nothing for a while but eventually a single tear slips down his cheek. He sniffs and starts to speak in a shaky voice.

"It started when he came. I... Me and him don't get along and I provoke him... I know I shouldn't but they way he treats me and my mother... Its awful and I can't bear it. This." He indicates to his face. "Is what happens when my mother is out. He made me tell her I got into a fight. I don't know what to do." His voice cracks and tears start slipping down his face, rapidly. He buries his face in his hands, ignoring the pain.

"Seungkwan, I-"

"You don't have to say anything. I know it's a lot to handle." He gets up and tries to leave but you stop him.

"You can't go back there!" You half yell.

"Then what do I do?" He asks, his face is so sad that your heart breaks. You hug him tight to you and he buries his face in your hair.

"You stay with me and we'll call your mum and tell her everything. I'll help you, I promise." You whisper to him.

"Really? Are you sure?" He whispers back.

You nod and he hugs you tighter. He sighs.

"I love you, Y/N." He says, softly. You don't react and he suddenly let's you go and looks at the floor sheepishly.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say it like that, I'm just so grateful-"

You smile and shakes your head, cutting him off by gently kissing his lips. When you pull back he stares at you, astounded. You giggle a little at his expression but you get serious again.

"It's okay. Let's call your mum." You say.

After a while you get ahold of his mother and you tell her everything. Seungkwan moves away but you still meet up everyday to see him, after he finally had the guts to ask you to be his girlfriend. He's still affected by the abuse he got but you distract him with the abundance of math homework you get. Who knew homework was the best way to meet the perfect boy?