Mingyu and Woozi

Imagine for xii_han

"Hey Y/N, where's Jihoon?"

You were sitting in homeroom, just before class starts. Your boyfriend, Jihoon, was nowhere to be seen but this didn't surprise you. He often skipped out in school and you usually joined him but his time you both decided to go in together. Well, you thought you did at least.

"I have no idea. He said he'd be here. Ugh, did he seriously leave me in the hellhole?" You reply to your best friend Mingyu who had spoken.

You sigh loudly and roll your eyes. You hated being in school and you were already plotting ways to get out.

"You want to go out and find him don't you?" Mingyu says softly.

You sigh again and look at him. You knew he didn't agree with you and Jihoon's ways but he never said anything about it. He was if those types that believed school was good for you and usually people like that annoyed you. However, Mingyu was one of your oldest friends and you still close to him, despite your devious boyfriend.

"Yeah, I do. I need to make sure he's alright. You know how he's like." You say.

"Y/N, I don't think-"

He gets cut off by the teacher walking in and shushing the class. He takes the register and you impatiently wait for him to finish. As soon as he does, your hand shoots up and he looks up at you.

"Ah, Y/N. Do you need something?"

"Yeah, I need to go the bathroom. Can I go?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"May I go to the bathroom Sir?"

"Hmm, I can't deny you the right to relieve yourself, but, considering the fact that you have a tendency to skip class school, Mingyu will go with you. Mingyu make sure she doesn't escape."

You manage to keep the smug smile off your face as you get up. Mingyu was your best friend, of course he'd let you leave. Mingyu stands up slowly and follows you out of the room.

"He is so stupid. Jeez, letting my friend 'supervise' me? Anyway, I'll see you later?" You say to him as you walk down the corridor.

"Uh, Y/N?" You hear Mingyu say nervously behind you.

You hear his footsteps stop and you turn around to see him staring at you. You sigh impatiently.

"What is it Mingyu?" You ask.

"Listen..." He walks over to you, biting his lip anxiously. "I don't think you should do this... I got a bad feeling about him."

"Him? You mean Jihoon?" You reply, defensively.

"Yes. Just hear me out before you get mad-"

"No, I don't want to hear it. I know you don't like him, but I don't care. I love him and I'm going to find him. You can't stop me Mingyu." You turn on your heel and walk away quickly.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

You don't hear the rest of his sentence as you storm out of the school. You don't understand why he was doing this. He always let you walk off where ever you wanted to. What's gotten into him? you think to yourself.

You turn the corner of the street, looking for Jihoon everywhere. He was always wandering around town when he wasn't in school and you knew where his favorite shops and cafés were. You walk toward them now and sure enough, you see his light hair sitting in the window of a café.

You exhale in annoyance and enter the cafe. Jihoon looks up as you walk in and smiles.

"Hey there. What you doing out of the prison?" He says as you sit down opposite him.