Joshua

Imagine for Ms.JESSxJOHNSON

You stood at the sidelines of the set for Mansae. The seventeen boys were grouped in the middle. They were waiting for the director to say the words. Hoshi and Minghao were going over some of the dance. Hansol and Dino were play fighting because... Well you don't know exactly. The rest were all standing anxiously. They're still kind of knew to all of this music video filming thing and it was quite nerve racking.

Your eyes flicked over the boys and found your boyfriend Joshua's. He was looking at you and you gave him a smile to boost his confidence. You mouthed 'you'll be fine' and he grinned at you. Joshua started walking over to you when the director cut him off.

"Okay! Get in position, we're gonna film in a few." Joshua's head dropped and he walked back to his position. He stood by Jeonghan and Dino. He patted both of their backs for luck. Why did he have to be so gentlemen-like?

"Action." Said the director and the music started blaring for the hundredth time that day. They danced incredibly until the director said cut.

Everyone cheered and hugged each other. The filming of the dance was done. All to do now was the acting. You'd read the script earlier, it had something to do with them all liking the same girl...

"Listen up everybody!" Their manager said and S.Coups told the boys to be quiet. "As you know we need a girl for the music video, and I think I've found the perfect one! Come on out!" The managers arm flew towards the door (not literally) and an amazingly beautiful girl walked out in school uniform. "Today she is going to be your muse! You're all going to fall for her and fight for her, okay? I'm sure you've all read the script so you know what to do?" Everyone nodded and mumbled 'yes'.

You looked at the model and then at the boy's faces. S.Coups' mouth was hanging open. Wonwoo's face showed hardly any emotion like always, and Hansol was holding onto Jeonghan for support. You suddenly felt a twang of jealously from deep inside, that you never knew existed. Your eyes met Joshua's but he looked away towards the ground. Why'd he do that?

"Joshua?!" Called the director and Josh's head snapped up to the man reading his name from a list. "Your first up with the girl, if that's okay." He didn't say it as a question.

Joshua coughed and nodded avoiding your eye contact, which made you really angry. "Yes, sir."

The director signals him forward towards the girl. The rest of the boys whoop and you hear Mingyu shout "Go get some!" Joshua's cheeks flared up.

He walked over too her and stood a bit to close for comfort. You don't know why you were acting like this. It's not like he actually liked her...

"Okay, so the first scene... Um, Joshua, is that your name? Anyway, your going to try and get the girl to like you. So take her hand or something. Maybe kiss her cheek. Your nicknames Gentlemen Joshua, right? Be like that." The director said without looking up.

The music starts and Joshua looks panicked. He doesn't know what to do. The girl just stared at him.

"One, two, three... action!" The director shouted and Joshua put on a smile. He grabbed her hand and your stomach dropped. You knew what was coming next. Joshua leaned in to kiss her cheek, only for her to turn her head. Their lips met and your mouth dropped. Joshua pulled away quickly and looked at you.

"Joshua got som- oh." Mingyu said and looked at you. By this point you were furious. What has she got that you don't?

You stormed out of the set tears in your eyes. You made it to the car park and realised you had no way of getting home. You drove with Joshua. You reached the car and slid down the side. Why were you being like this... It's just you liked him so much. The thought of seeing him with another person, even if she was an actor, made you sick.

You put your head in you hands. You heard the sound of footsteps before you saw them.

"Y/N? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it! Please forgive me?" Joshua's voice shouted and you sniffed. He heard and ran to the side of his car.

"I mean it, you know? I didn't mean to do it. It was never my intention, I was just doing what the director said." He kneeled in front of you. He grabbed your hands away from your head. You looked at each other for a while in silence, until you decided to speak.

"Josh get up you'll ruin your outfit." You said.

"I don't care about my outfit. But I'll tell you what I do care about, and that's you. It's always been you. Don't you think anything different. Stuff like what happened today will happen a lot in my career choice, but you know I never mean it. Unless it's you. Please forgive me?" He looked into your eyes and you could only nod. A smile spread across your face. Again why did he have to be so gentlemen-like?

"Can I kiss you? Trust me it will be a lot better than the one I just shared with that girl." He winked and you laughed.

"Don't do that Josh, it doesn't suit you." You flicked his forehead and he smiled.

"At least I've got my girl back now." He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. Your hands made their way to his orangey-brown hair. It was a passionate kiss. The ones that you loved. He leaned away and pecked your lips once more.

"You know I'd ask if you could be the girl, but I know the end of the music video. It doesn't end well for me. Coups gets the girl and I don't think I'm ready to let you go just yet." He smiled, wrapped his arm around waist and kissed you cheek.

He can't be anything other than a gentlemen.

_________________________________

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT MANSAE VIDEO PLEASE, AND THE WHOLE ALBUM IN GENERAL?! I NEED HELP, LIKE SERIOUS HELP! COMMENT HERE YOUR THOUGHTS AND WE WILL REPLY!

OMG

SEUNCHEOL NEEDS TO STOP BECAUSE BIAS AF.

~ Ffion