S.Coups

Imagine for DreamerWriter13

You woke up in a daze remembering bits of what happened last night. You remembered being out with your friends. You didn't intend on getting drunk, but you just happened to do so. You hated getting drunk because of the terrible hangovers you get.

Your head bangs as you look around your room. You remembered hailing a cab, but you can't remember getting into your apartment. You share your apartment with your boyfriend, Seungcheol. However, he's been on tour with his band Seventeen. You missed him like crazy, that's probably the reason why you got drunk last night, so you couldn't feel the pain.

You stretched and went to the kitchen to get some water, hopping it would make your headache fade a little. Why had your friends let you get drunk?

After a few minutes of hell, realising your headache was not going away, you walked over to the bathroom to find some paracetamol. You searched your cupboards, every little noise hurting your ears. Had you turned into a vampire or had being watching way too much Intouchables?

You finally found some and turned to the sink, filling up your glass with water. You popped the tablets in your mouth and took a swig from the glass. That was until you looked in the mirror. Your spit take was so epic, you wish you'd got it on camera.

Your eyes darted to your hair and gave a girlish scream. Your hair was bright blue. You hadn't realised it until now, seeing as though your hair had been tied up. You took it out from the bobble and looked at it more close up. To you this was the end of the world. You have to get it re dyed.

Your eyes filled up with tears. How could your friends let you do this?

You grabbed your phone and went on the group chat full of your friends.

HOW COULD YOU LET ME DO THIS?!

A minute later your friend text back.

Hey! Don't blame us! You were all up for it last night.

"Oh, God." You sighed and rubbed you eyes. Your day couldn't get any worse.

That was until you heard the front door open and close.

"Y/N! I'm home, the tour finished earlier than we thought!" Your boyfriend shouted and your heart nearly comes out of your chest. This time not with joy. You ran into the bedroom and grabbed your beanie. You stuffed all your hair in it and walk out of the room as casually as possible.

Seungcheol looks better than ever. He was wearing running trousers and a baggy top, probably because all of the traveling. You run up to him and hug him tightly around his waist.

"Seungcheol, I've missed you so much." You let a tear run down your face. How were you going to explain your hair to him? Maybe if you kept your hair up he won't notice...

"Aww, Y/N I've missed you too." He squeezed you and kissed the top of your head. Your heart rate increased hoping your hat would stay on.

You try to think of something to say that won't be that suspicious. "So... How was the tour?" You say as you lead him down to the sofa. You ignored the growing pain in your head.

"Oh, it was amazing. All the different places we went to were beautiful. One day I'd really want to go on a world tour. Can't you imagine? But I'd have to take you with me I missed you way to much. I missed your voice. I missed your face. I missed your hair. I missed everything about you." You smiled at him lovingly, ignoring the comment about your hair.

You looked up at him, "I missed you too." You leaned in and kissed him. Seungcheol, being Seungcheol deepened the kiss and your hands wound up in his hair. You were both lost in a different world. You didn't even realise that his hands had gone to your head. He pulled off your hat. Soon after he pulled away quickly.

"What in holy Seungkwanism have you done to your hair?!" He reached out and took a strand between his fingers. His shock made you look to the floor in embarrassment.

You again feel your eyes fill up. How could you let something like this happen? Now Seungcheol probably doesn't like you, were the thoughts going through your brain.

Still looking down at the floor you said, "Don't be mad. It was an accident. I got drunk with friends last night, I wanted to numb the pain of missing you. Then I woke up like this." (Flawless)

There was a long silence and then you felt Seungcheols arms wrap around your waist. He dragged you onto his lap and made you look him in his eyes.

"Hey, don't be upset. I never said I didn't like your hair. I'm not mad at you, just surprised. You know I'd love you what ever you looked like. But next time I go on tour I'm definitely taking you with me." He laughs and you can't help but laugh along. You two hug and end up sleeping on the sofa, making up for lost time.