Woozi

You walked around the theme park with your friends. They were talking about what ride they were going to go on next. The problem was you didn't exactly enjoy rollercoaster. It wasn't the speed that scared you it was the height. You had a massive phobia of heights. You craned your neck up to the nearest ride. There was a cart going upside down and you could hear the fear in the passengers screams. It petrified you to say the least.

"Y/N? Hey? Are you okay?" Your friend waved her hand in front of your eyes. You shock your head, realising you must of zoned out.

"Uh, yeah. What were you saying?" You looked at your friends and they started to laugh.

"You really don't like this do you?" She looked at you, concerned.

"Well, I don't really like the high rides, but you guys can go ahead." You smiled at them, not wanting to spoil their day.

"Are you sure? We don't want to leave you out or anything." Your other friend said with uncertainty.

"Yeah I'm sure. You go ahead! I'll go have a look for something to eat." You said.

"Well, if you insist... We'll ring you when we get off the ride." With that your friends ran to join the queue. You read the wait time. Great, you had 1 hour to occupy yourself.

You started to wander around the amusement park in search of food. There were plenty of hotdog stands, but you didn't feel like savoury food. You wanted something sweet like candy floss.

After a couple more minutes of walking you realised you'd wandered quite far away from the ride your friends were going on. Oh well. You looked around and saw a candy floss stand. Finally.

You made your was over to the stand. They had blue and pink. You didn't know what one to choose.

"Can I help you?" Your head snapped up. You hadn't even acknowledged the worker behind the stand. He was short but not as short as you. He had pink hair and his smile could be on a dental advert. You stood shocked by his cuteness.

"Uh, yeah could I have a pink one, please?" You looked at him and he smiled.

"Yeah, sure." He stuck a stick into the machine and waited. He pulled it out and handed it over to you. The candy floss was the same colour as his hair. You accidentally laughed and he gave you a weird look.

"What're you laughing at?" He laughed nervously.

You took the candy floss out of his hand and paid. "It's not even a big deal, but your hair is the same colour as the floss. It made me laugh." You smiled down at the floor with shame. You're so embarrassing.

"Hey! I like my hair." He ruffled his hair and laughed again. Once he took his hands away, his hair was all messed up. You couldn't help but reach over and straighten it out. You pulled away and he looked at you in awe.

"Thanks, I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?" He looked at you and you felt naked.

"Oh, my names Y/N. You?"

"Jihoon, but call me Woozi." He reaches across and shakes your hand. He was really cute. "So what are you doing here alone?" You hadn't realised that you probably looked really strange to him.

"Oh, well you see I'm here with my friends, but I'm scared of heights so I left them go on a ride. I told them I'd go get something to eat and here I am." You tucked your hair behind your ear.

"Why are you at an amusement park if you don't like rollercoasters?" He laughed, again making you look weird.

"Well, I didn't want to miss an opportunity to see my friends."

"Aww you're sweet. Trust me I wouldn't be here if I had a choice. I just need the money at the moment. If I had it my way I'd be producing music professionally. Everyone would know me for my music, not the short guy that runs the candy floss stall." He looks at you as if he'd committed to something when he told you about his plans.

"If you love what you do, your dream will always come true." You looked him in the eyes and cringed at how strange you were being.

"I know I only just met you but can I please have your number? I'd love to go out with you sometime." He walked around the stall and stood in front of you, phone in hand.

"Oh, sure." You reached for your phone and gave him your number.

"Thanks." He kissed your cheek. "Well I better get back to work. It was nice meeting you, Y/N. Remember to ring me. I'll be waiting."

Your words were stuck in your throat. Who knew a boy you'd met 1 hour ago would change your life forever?

You made your way back to the ride where your friends were getting off.

Your friends ran up to you and hugged you.

"That's was the best ride I've ever been on. Y/N you would have loved it! Anyway what did you do when we were gone?" Her face was lit with excitement.

"Oh, you know, I just got some really sweet pink candy floss. We'll have to go back their later." You smiled to yourself.

Your friends nodded in agreement and you knew you'd be seeing Woozi much sooner than you'd expected.