Wonwoo

Imagine for _chanchan00

It was Halloween night and you and the boys were in America. It was the first time they had all gone there and they were so excited. You and your boyfriend, Wonwoo, were walking around, hand in hand, watching the little kids trick or treat. He looks excitedly at every one.

"Can we go trick or treating?" He asks, excitedly.

"Thats for kids!" You say, laughing at him.

"Yeah, but free sweets." He pouts.

"I have a better idea. C'mon."

You pull him down the road. Around the corner there was a carnival set in large field. It was decorated for Halloween and you jump with excitement.

"Look! Let's go in there!" You point at a massive haunted house, complete with fake cobwebs and actors playing zombies and ghosts.

"Uh... Shouldn't we try other things first?" He looks nervously toward the house, but you're too excited to notice his scared face.

"Awh, c'mon, it looks awesome! Please? Pretty please?" You open your eyes wide, begging him. His face softens and he kisses you gently on the forehead.

"Alright then." He says softly. "Anything for my girl... Even a creepy haunted house." He grimaces but smiles again when you giggle with happiness.

You both approach it, you practically dragging Wonwoo with you. You pay for the two of you and you enter the front door of the mansion with a bunch of other people.

"Uh, Y/N?" Wonwoo whispers to you, as you all walk down a dark corridor.

"What is it?" You say, getting kinda irritated. Why won't he enjoy himself? You think to yourself.

"How long is this gonna take?" He says.

"I don't know. Just wait and see." You reply.

At that moment something jumps out at you and the group. You scream, holding onto Wonwoo who jumped about a foot in the air, screaming too. You laugh, shaken from the scare but you notice that Wonwoo is shaking.

"Awh, c'mon it wasn't that bad." You whisper reassuringly to him.

"Yeah... Not that bad." He says, his voice quivering.

You all enter a room, which is pitch black. You all hear grunting and moaning in the blackness but you can't see anything. You feel Wonwoo find your hand and grip it hard.

"What's that sound?" He asks, his voice barely audible.

"I have no idea." You reply.

You and the group walk further in. Some of the group are suddenly grabbed by rotten looking hands and the screams echo around the room. They were obviously actors with makeup on but they still looked freakishly real. Wonwoo screeches behind you as he is grabbed aswell.

"Oh that's so cool! Zombies! Like on The Walking Dead." You say, staring wideyed.

"Never saw the show." He says and stays very close to you.

You managed to get out of the zombie room and into the next one. The room was filled with cages. It was meant to look like a mental asylum ward in the movies, all dirty and gorey. Actors were on the cages and they jumped out at you and the group, grabbing people and laughing insanely.

"Okay, now I'm a little scared." You admit. You look at Wonwoo who is staring into the cages, a terrified expression on his face.

"A little?!" He whispers. Again, he gets grabbed but he shakes them off quicker. "Y/N, I want to get out now."

"No, stay with me a bit longer. It's not over yet." You say. You hold his hand to reassure him but he still shakes.

"I'm sorry, I can't." His hand pulls out of yours and he turns around, running back from where you came. You stare after him, not believing he left you alone.

"Hurry up lady, the group is moving." One of the actors in the cages said. You turn back around to see that the group as moved on.

"But, my boyfriend-" You start to say but you get cut off my another actor.

"He left his girlfriend in the middle of a haunted house cuz he wasn't man enough to tough it out. You have to move on, sorry about your boyfriend. Though, if I were you, I'd think about getting a boyfriend."

You ignore them and continue to walk through the mansion. You blame yourself for scaring him, for only thinking of your own entertainment, but you didn't think he would get so easily scared. Maybe you two didn't have as much in common as you originally thought...

You eventually get out and the carnival is still going strong. You don't see Wonwoo anywhere but you spot Seungcheol and Mingyu trying to win a carnival game.

"Hey Y/N!" Seungcheol calls out as he spots you. Mingyu was very into in the game, even poking his tongue out a little in concentration.

"Hey guys, have you seen Wonwoo?" You reply.

At the mention of Wonwoo's name, Mingyu immediately abondons the game and turns to you.

"I saw him earlier... He looked upset, did you two fight?" He asks. He looks curious and maybe even a little eager. You ignore his expression and bite your lip, worried about him.

"No... He left me in the haunted house. Did you see which way he went?" You ask.

"That way." Says Seungcheol, pointing outside the carnival area.

You thank him and run toward the direction he was pointing. You look around the streets until you see Wonwoo leaning up against a lampost, watching the kids again. You walk toward him slowly and he smiles sheepishly as he spots you.

"Listen, Wonwoo-"

"Y/N, I'm so sorry-"

"Ah, you go first."

"Sorry, you go- ah."

You both laugh and he waits for you to speak.

"I'm really sorry about making you go in there. I should have realized you would have been scared." You hug him and he strokes your hair softly.

"Don't be sorry... I shouldn't have chickened out and left you. I'm a man I should be protecting you. Or something." He adds, uncertain. You laugh into his shoulder and he hugs you tighter.

"I can take care of myself." You mutter and he holds you in front of him, looking right at you.

"And that's one of the many reasons why I love you." He say and leans in, pressing his soft lips to yours. You kiss for a while before you remembers where you are. You pull back and look around sheepishly.

"There's kids here." You say and he laughs.

"Speaking of, I have an idea." He says, grinning down at you.

"Trick or treating?"

"Treak or treating."
_________________________________________

Really sorry about the slow updates, we're both back at school and we don't have a lot of time to write. We'll try and get requests done as soon as possible.
~Lucy